SPP Classics + PlayerBots (Vanilla + TBC + WotLK) [English] Mangos 

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 1, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
23
SPP Classics - SPP Classics + PlayerBots (Vanilla + TBC + WotLK) [English] - RaGEZONE Forums


·Repack updated on 16/03/2025.

·Supported versions:
  • Vanilla (1.12)
  • The Burning Crusade (2.4.3)
  • Wrath of the Lich King (3.3.5)

·Instructions:
  1. Download 'SPP_Classics_V2.exe' from the official repository.
  2. Run 'SPP_Classics_V2.exe' y and extract it to the desired directory.
  3. Run 'Server_Update.bat'. Once the update is complete, it will launch automatically.
  4. [Optional] If 'Visual C++' is not installed or updated, select 'Service menu' and install it.
  5. Install the desired expansion. This process may take some time depending on PC performance and connection speed. It will launch automatically.
  6. [Optional] To install language packs, select 'Install Translations'.
  7. Start the server by selecting 'Start Server (x64)'. On the first launch, it is normal for red messages to appear. Ignore them.
  8. Create a user account from the server console with the following command:
    • account create NAME PASSWORD
  9. To grant Game Master (GM) privileges to the account:
    • account set gm NAME 3
  10. Change the 'Realmlist' in the client:
    • set realmlist 127.0.0.1
  11. PLAY! (It's recommended to restart the server beforehand).

·To properly shut down the server and services, select 'Shutdown Repack' from the main menu.
·Both 'Server_Start.bat' and 'Server_Update.bat' can be used to start the server.
·A web interface is available for creating accounts by entering 'localhost' or '127.0.0.1' in the browser's address bar.
·To access the database with ' ', use the following credentials (modifiable in the 'connection.cnf' file):
  • User: root
  • Password: 123456
  • Host: 127.0.0.1
  • Port: 3310
·The ports that must be opened to allow access from the public network are:
  • World: 8085 (TCP)
  • RealmList: 3724 (TCP)
  • MySQL: 3310 (TCP)
  • Web: 80 (TCP)

·All information regarding bot configuration and server difficulty is available on the official Repack page on .

·A collection of custom HD icons from most expansions is included for the executable in the attached file 'WoW_HD_Icons.rar'.

·I hope this information will be of great help. (y)



·[Note] I have no affiliation with nor have I contributed in any way to the creation of the Repack or the Addons/Mods. This guide was created to provide a quick and simple reference with links to the official sources.

·Please report any errors or issues directly on the official Repack page on .

·Other languages available:
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, I just tested the server in 3.3.5a and the first time I enter with a character I can write in the chat, when I reconnect and write in the chat again it gives this error
1760374982053 - SPP Classics + PlayerBots (Vanilla + TBC + WotLK) [English] - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I have this error come up occasionally. I noticed when I type account onlinelist in the mangos console it says my character is still online so I just kick username in the console and everything is fine again.
 
1772872509604 - SPP Classics + PlayerBots (Vanilla + TBC + WotLK) [English] - RaGEZONE Forums

im stuck at handshaking , is my client problem or my server problem?
 
Back