Spring Season

Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
259
The spring season is here.

What is everybody watching from this season.
I have a long list that I'm going to watch or at least look at.

GeNyaa: Shirokuma Cafe, Queen's Blade: Rebellion (WOMAN :3), Medaka Box (this is a GeNyaa show :3), Acchi Kocchi (sounds nice), Sankarea (seems like a weird anime), Natsuiro Kiseki(not sure about this anime though), Kuroko no Baske(I'm not really a basketball fan but I might give it a try), Tasogare Otome x Amnesia(sounds ok might be worth a try) that's it for me.



If you don't know what series there are:
Spring 2012 - FansubDB

If you need info on the series:
at Myanimelist.net
 
Code:
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Accel World?
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Shining Hearts?
Sankarea
Hyou-ka 
Sakamichi no Apollon 
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Gothicmade: Hana no Utame
Momo e no Tegami 
Another OVA

That's what I had written down in a txt file.
 
Ginga e Kickoff for sure
koi-ken
kore wa zombie desu ka s2
Medaka box
Queens Blade
Fate/zero s2

thats about it, might get interested in the others little by little if i see something i like
 
Back