Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

spyware

Reaction score
lol yeah thats never helpful >.<

or like last time i went to fdisk (and this proves that my pc hates me)
i got all meh cds rdy, wrote down a list of all i needed 2 backup and then my pc crashes so im like "ok ill reboot" so i reboot and it crashes again so i reboot another 8 times and it never works :S

so i have to fdisk my whooooooole hdd :tp:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my hard disk is only 6gb and it sucks =(, im currently in the process of decoding all my 320kbps mp3s, and reencoding them into 128kbps ^^, also currently recropping all pictures that use excess space (im talking big picture, dont ask lol)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
lol yeah thats never helpful >.<

or like last time i went to fdisk (and this proves that my pc hates me)
i got all meh cds rdy, wrote down a list of all i needed 2 backup and then my pc crashes so im like "ok ill reboot" so i reboot and it crashes again so i reboot another 8 times and it never works :S

so i have to fdisk my whooooooole hdd :tp:

omg i know what you mean :(
COmputer seemed unhealthy
Installed burning software, had to reboot to make it work.
Then computer wouldn't laod up..but its just so lucky i managed to get a restore floppy disk made before i did it all :D, causre i broke my old one lol,

and ill think ill buy a big one after christmas ;P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I don't even have Nero on my comp anymore, not because i don't like it... but because i can't be bothered to install it, WinXP can also write CDs without the need of any program, and then i also got programs like RealOne player that can burn CD's.
yeah but nero is foolproof on express mode, xp isnt i guess :p

Back