Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sql dll confusion from source code,who can help ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked different version of pt source code, pt server need to load clan.dll and database.dll to connect database in dllserver.cpp, the first quesion is when I debug the code, LoadLibrary failed, no idea why, the second is the exported function in dll are not match with the code ,some of function can be found in dll,is that fine ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In theory, you have the source code, you can see and modify every database command, you don't need to follow functions in two DLLs, and, it's normal to drop some functions during general version iterations

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In theory, you have the source code, you can see and modify every database command, you don't need to follow functions in two DLLs, and, it's normal to drop some functions during general version iterations
Yeah,as you said,I can rewrite the functions, but the functions are related to the database,some are easy to understand, while others are not. The meaning of the database fields is not clear too. The interface after rewriting will become unstable.
I'm just curious how the people who posted the source code make it works

I have figured out , two dlls depend on mfc70.dll and msvcr70.dll,copy them to same directory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back