Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sql Error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help on ecuting the a sql file from Gunz ServerFiles Rev 5 (Which can be found here http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=300485 )

For some reason when i try to execute the sql file called "Database_GunzDB.sql" i get these errors.

Msg 15007, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
'game' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
The module 'dt_addtosourcecontrol' depends on the missing object 'dbo.dt_adduserobject_vcs'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'dt_addtosourcecontrol' depends on the missing object 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'dt_addtosourcecontrol' depends on the missing object 'dbo.dt_setpropertybyid'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.
The module 'dt_addtosourcecontrol' depends on the missing object 'dbo.dt_displayoaerror'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just ignore it, everything will still run.
Or you can just delete your DB create again and restore with the GunzDB.bak

Upvote 0
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Create GunzDB - right click it - Tasks - Restore.
Then you direct it to the GunzDB.bak

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Cannot open backup device 'C:\Database\GunzDB.bak'. Operating system error 5(Access is denied.).
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminating abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3201)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

Upvote 0
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to the link and review what it says. Its probably that your login dosnt have permission to restore.

Upvote 0
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont know then, you could have just ignored it and went on, everything should still work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok , also dto.Accounts i don't have a Password field u can run the sql and see if its just me.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Store it on C:/Program Files/Microsoft SQL Server/MSSQL 1.1/Backup (might miss a folder).

dbo.Login FTW ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what does FTW mean ? i have a password field in login if thats what your asking and i'll try that folder

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOO i was able to resotre the database. the tutorial said u had to make a account in dbo.accout but i guess u have to do it in Login now. thanks for all your help ^^

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, and look if the AID and UserID are the same.

Upvote 0
Back