• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Squall

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
alexdesire - Squall - RaGEZONE Forums

Havent done a signature in a whille so I thought id have a go.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow , Perfect .
How long did you do GFX?
10/10 !

Ive been doing Graphic Design for a whille now. Completed a course in Interactive Media and im about to go on to a HND in Interactive Media. I used to do a lot of tags and post them but this is my first in a long time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would give it 9/10
it seems a bit empty....
on the left side if you would make the render bigger and the text it would be nice.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Kudos to you, Alex. I've been rusting. I would rant about how the smudge doesn't have enough form to match Squall's design/clothing, but I'm a bum and making it have the form requires too much work.

The big rectangular clipping masks in the left area don't look that great either. Regardless--
Kudos to you, Alex.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Streching the render more than it's original size is not a good idea, Faust.

Anyway, finally something good on this forum. I think I remember you from like 2008 or something?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kudos to you, Alex. I've been rusting. I would rant about how the smudge doesn't have enough form to match Squall's design/clothing, but I'm a bum and making it have the form requires too much work.

The big rectangular clipping masks in the left area don't look that great either. Regardless--
Kudos to you, Alex.

Thanks Brah ^_^

Streching the render more than it's original size is not a good idea, Faust.

Anyway, finally something good on this forum. I think I remember you from like 2008 or something?

Yeap a while back now.

Back