• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Stable release?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Curious if there is any stable releases that have regular features like widescreen and such...all i can seem to find is alot of back and forth posts :). Could care less about t5 and new classes since imo they all suck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nowadays we have few releases in this forum, i'm still waiting for a tutorial of how to add code lines using ollydbg to put widescreen on magicpt...

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
if you want one for private use, the VM that SunnyZ released with RealmPT's tier 4 server is relatively stable.

Otherwise, grab the source code that thats shared, disable tier 5 and the extra classes and build that up, but thats not a ready to use, it needs a lot of work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys, sadly my background is in web design not programming lol... but i'll see what i can make happen! I'm looking to run a public server i just have no interest in tier5/new classes

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
most people want the tier 5 / new classes (mainly the tier 5) so if you want a public server to succeed i'd recommend the newer if possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree :) but from my experience if you build a server properly and unique (in more ways than one) i think a server could survive...i've seen it done it successfully with other games in a past. I don't see myself being capable of adding t5/classes on my own anytime soon anyway since i have 0 background in programming. :)

Back