• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WaBaYhq - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums
Hey everyone, I'm releasing my 2nd custom. Pretty much this custom consists of a room background that displays stars, I thought it was pretty cool and other people did too and they really wanted it so I decided to release it. It's very special to me so take care of it!

First here are some images:

I made it so it can blend in nicely with the Halloween fog background so it looks magical :)

1BV6vrK - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

dmZipgv - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

Ðavid - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

Ðavid - Star Room Background Furni [SWF & Texts] - RaGEZONE Forums

Data

Furnidata:
Code:
["s","5177","roombg_stars1","46494","4","3","2","","Star Background","Star background by hubbahotel.net!","","-1","-1","false","-1","-1","false","","1"]

Swf:

Scans for the paranoia:

Thanks & enjoy xo obv 50% credits to sulake for the original concept and 50% to me for the edited work.

duck, wrong section lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, love it! It looks so good. Great idea and well done making it. Next thing Habbo will make? Different backgrounds "inside" the machine which you can choose via. an interface.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, love it! It looks so good. Great idea and well done making it. Next thing Habbo will make? Different backgrounds "inside" the machine which you can choose via. an interface.

Yeah it's something habbo is bound to make, I'm surprised they haven't been creative with the idea yet. They never ever take advantage of their capabilities, they limit their creativity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it's something habbo is bound to make, I'm surprised they haven't been creative with the idea yet. They never ever take advantage of their capabilities, they limit their creativity.
I should copyright my idea and sell it to Sulake.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Pfft old idea. Already did this 6 months ago. Get creative ^^
Laurens made some cool ones 3 months ago.
Improve it so it removes the walls and floors and only shows the furniture + people in the room.
Doubt you'll be able to do that...

Must you always bring up what you & Habmoon did every other time? The furni idea is great. And me knowing David for a long time I'm pretty sure eh can do that if he wants to.
Stop trying so hard.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ignore Tdid, He has done nothing useful for this community. Nor have I. But I do not boast about it. Good effort David.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the support, I'll be releasing more things in the future.

Last edited:
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Truely amazing, I added it to my hotel!
Thank you so much - please make more!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release! If anyone needs the SQL's for Phoenix then here they are:

PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (46494, 'roombg_stars1', 'roombg_stars1', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 5177, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES (46494, 'PAGEID', '46494', 'roombg_stars1', '1000', '0', '0', '1');

Thanks again for the great release!

Oh, by the way, tell me if the SQL's didn't work, I'll fix them IF they don't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't work for phoenix emulator. Furnidata, SQLs are correct, but i see only black box. Is it not for phoenix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't work for phoenix emulator. Furnidata, SQLs are correct, but i see only black box. Is it not for phoenix?

It does work for phoenix, I tested it on my hotel which runs on phoenix emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-__- I'm pretty sure the SQL's and furnidata are correct as I have them on my own hotel..

**EDIT** .. Which is also a phoenix hotel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back