• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer (Video Documentary #3)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW, lol

I can't wait for this MMO, I love star wars and I think this will help the series get a lot more fans.

Although, are they just picking people off the street to do the hundreds of thousands of voice acting roles?

Sounds very confusing :p But it sounds awesomely good at the same time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wikipedia says: "The Old Republic will be released as a PC title." Theres the answer :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love KoToR.. Hell I am still playing it on my 360 from the original xbox title and on my pc... but i must admit, my heart sunk when I looked at the graphics. Why does it look like a crappy disney anime wannabe? What was wrong with the design from the other two games just bring them up to par for next gen platforms.

It's Bioware so I am sure the game play is going to kick, and kick hard. But the graphics... it just looks so... "kiddie"

I am in no means hating on the game , like I said I am a fan. but cmon already whats with this new trend in games to make them look like this? it's as bad as all new films coming out in 3D.. another dated technology...

Reaction score
I understand what you mean. I prefer SWG Models to the KotoR models myself. Perhaps they're unrefined but I mean it looked good to me. They resembled "human" frames I mean to say. Sure the game had it's downfalls apparently it was so horrible SOE took it upon themselves to "bless" us with NGE (that was sarcasm.) But yeah. I'm just hoping on some level. It'll bring back the love I had for SWG albeit in a new body.

Back