• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

starting new <Need help!>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys, starting up a local server for me and some friends around my town... i got the new res. server info and what not and its been a year or two and forget how to setup my server so that myself and ppl can connect to it..

basically how do i get the server/client setup so i can say

servernumber: 678 <as an example>

and how do i just proplery set it up so me and friends can connect... <i know i have to edit something just dunno what i forget>

if there is somewhere i can get pointed to that'd be great.. or just help in general here....

thanks a ton

Cinhil

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you open the exe in a hexeditor..search for the text string "cheater" and there you will find the host. it will look like this if it is the english meridian.exe - meridian%d.neardeathstudios.com just change it to 127.0.0.1 and then everything after that will be left, you just make it noting, in hexdecimals you use '0' to remove it all.

I am not sure. I have only used the english client actually..but I will try it out later and see if it needs the updates

That came from and worked great for me

Back