Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sTASKedit v121

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any new updates on this task editor for 1.5.3 / 124 ??
I am using the debug build and getting errors opening tasks.data file from the pwe.vision client.
It's around the 90% loading mark and comes up with an unhandled exception error. If I continue I can look at the tasks.
The "loading complete" message box says tasks.data v124, quest count 1396.

**edit** hmm russian tasks.data load ok, it's just the original pwe.vision client english file that's giving a problem. Sorry to mention it, possibly an incorrect data file since the patched pwe.vision client tasks.data loads ok.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any new updates on this task editor for 1.5.3 / 124 ??
I am using the debug build and getting errors opening tasks.data file from the pwe.vision client.
It's around the 90% loading mark and comes up with an unhandled exception error. If I continue I can look at the tasks.
The "loading complete" message box says tasks.data v124, quest count 1396.

**edit** hmm russian tasks.data load ok, it's just the original pwe.vision client english file that's giving a problem. Sorry to mention it, possibly an incorrect data file since the patched pwe.vision client tasks.data loads ok.

Just Click Continue and delete Everyting Tasks Custom Form PWE Such id 6000 ++ save it and load it again it should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good tip. Thanks dietsche
Worked perfectly.

Last edited:
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
1 bug with this task editer (v124 1.5.3) you cant change the quest name color like you can in the 1.5.1

Back