Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stastic ip Router Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am from greece and i want to make my pc to make server ill try but only me i in what i can do to be my pc server i have all programmas but the ip is a problem what i can do cmd ipconfig

adrea ip and the google search my ip the show me diferent ip????

Reaction score
in Greece i dont know how is static ip but in my country our internet provider is give Static Ip with +2$ additional cost to internet,

you can buy static ip and create server with this IP , otherwise I dont remember right but No-IP dat com have one software No-IP Duc,

( I was use 2 years ago I dont know if its changed or still a live ) you can use it for create server with dynamic ip

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
set up router corect. port forward open ports when servise starts.
i m also from greece and i use static ip. cyta Hellas :)

if you google your router name and quest you find all what you need.
example

port forward for ............. your ruter model.

p.s
if you dont have a static ip you can use this:

in Greece i dont know how is static ip but in my country our internet provider is give Static Ip with +2$ additional cost to internet,

you can buy static ip and create server with this IP , otherwise I dont remember right but No-IP dat com have one software No-IP Duc,

( I was use 2 years ago I dont know if its changed or still a live ) you can use it for create server with dynamic ip

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back