Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stat Giver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This NPC basically resets your stats when you click her, checks if you have a GM hat in your INVENTORY, sets your AP to 0 and asks you if you want a stat reset, 5k, 10k, or 15k stats. PLEASE include credits in the script if you are including on using this in a repack.

**UPDATES**
Sept 04:Made it so you don't get a reset unless you ask.

Code:
/*
Stat Giver
Coded by GMBerserk of BerserkMS
*/

var wui = 0;

function start() {
	cm.sendOk ("Welcome to BerserkMS, #b#h ##k! Do you want to increase your stats?");
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
	if (mode == 0 || wui == 1) {
		cm.dispose();
	} else {
		wui = 1;
    cm.sendSimple ("What would you like to do?? \r\n#L0#Stat Reset \r\n#L1#5k Stats \r\n#L2#10k Stats \r\n#L3#15k Stats"); }
	if (selection == 0 && cm.haveItem(1002140, 1)) {
        wui = 1;
		var statup = new java.util.ArrayList();
		var p = cm.c.getPlayer();
		var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
		p.setStr(4);
		p.setDex(4);
		p.setInt(4);
		p.setLuk(4);
		p.setRemainingAp (totAp = 0);
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));
		p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
	cm.dispose();
	} else if (selection == 1 && cm.haveItem(1002140, 1)) {
		wui = 1;
		var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
		p.setStr(5);
		p.setDex(5);
		p.setInt(5);
		p.setLuk(5);
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(5000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(5000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(5000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(5000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));
		p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
    cm.dispose();
	} else if (selection == 2 && cm.haveItem(1002140, 1)) {
        wui = 1;
		p.setStr(10000);
		p.setDex(10000);
		p.setInt(10000);
		p.setLuk(10000);
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(10000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(10000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(10000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(10000)));
    cm.dispose();
	} else if (selection == 3 && cm.haveItem(1002140, 1)) {
        wui = 1;
		p.setStr(15000);
		p.setDex(15000);
		p.setInt(15000);
		p.setLuk(15000);
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(15000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(15000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(15000)));
		statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(15000)));
	cm.dispose();
  }
}

Replace BerserkMS with your server name :)
oh, and tell me if there are any bugs you encounter and I will try to fix them.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE]Stat Giver

So, this guy reset your stat and give you stat?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

it dose'nt ask you at the beging, it's a OK, unless u exit chat, u are forced to have stats resets.

and, the "#L0#Stat Reset#l" option, it's already resets, it was "extra".

and to check if it's a GM, you could only put "cm.getChar().isGM() == true/false"

anything more than that, it's ok i guess. ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If you can make this into a quest, that would be great. Otherwise, nice release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it dose'nt ask you at the beging, it's a OK, unless u exit chat, u are forced to have stats resets.

and to check if it's a GM, you could only put "cm.getChar().isGM() == true/false"

No, i don't make it check if you're a GM, i make it check if you have a GM hat, good for servers who give out GM hats for donation items(mine)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

No GM Hat No Stat Giver?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

*sigh you dont need == true/false, just use operators

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

u can actually change the check to check if its
PHP:
if(cm.getChar().isGM()
 == null) {
or something like that so if some players will have GM Hat when they have some events i am nub in npc scripting >< correct me if i am wrong

Back