stat tools and inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
1
Isch - stat tools and inventory - RaGEZONE Forums



Can someone help me to make this align, and also how can I change the font color of the quantity of the items in inventory
 
Look for CWndCharacter::OnSize in WndField.cpp (Source)

My guess is that you would have to play around with some numbers there.

(I am just guessing, not 100% sure.)

Edit::
Read Ketchup's answer he knows what he is talking about :)
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Isch - stat tools and inventory - RaGEZONE Forums



Can someone help me to make this align, and also how can I change the font color of the quantity of the items in inventory

The stat issue is usually due to not having the correct WndNewCharacter01.tga. I'm not sure what source you have copied it from but you can look usually here
Code:
CWndCharInfo::OnInitialUpdate
and find the one your supposed to have then go into there theme folder and copy it to yours.

Quantity color of items in inventory can be found in:
Code:
CWndInventory::OnDraw

Here is where you would change it:
Code:
			CItemElem *pItemElem = (CItemElem *)pItemBase;
			if( pItemElem->GetProp()->dwPackMax > 1 )		// ¹­À½ ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀ̳Ä?
			{
				short nItemNum	= pItemElem->m_nItemNum;

				TCHAR szTemp[ 32 ];
				_stprintf( szTemp, "%d", nItemNum );
				CSize size = m_p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent( szTemp );
				int x = DrawRect.left;	
				int y = DrawRect.top;
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 42 - size.cx, y + 42 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xff0000ff );
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 41 - size.cx, y + 41 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xffb0b0f0 );
			}
 
Upvote 0
The stat issue is usually due to not having the correct WndNewCharacter01.tga. I'm not sure what source you have copied it from but you can look usually here
Code:
CWndCharInfo::OnInitialUpdate
and find the one your supposed to have then go into there theme folder and copy it to yours.

Quantity color of items in inventory can be found in:
Code:
CWndInventory::OnDraw

Here is where you would change it:
Code:
			CItemElem *pItemElem = (CItemElem *)pItemBase;
			if( pItemElem->GetProp()->dwPackMax > 1 )		// ¹­À½ ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀ̳Ä?
			{
				short nItemNum	= pItemElem->m_nItemNum;

				TCHAR szTemp[ 32 ];
				_stprintf( szTemp, "%d", nItemNum );
				CSize size = m_p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent( szTemp );
				int x = DrawRect.left;	
				int y = DrawRect.top;
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 42 - size.cx, y + 42 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xff0000ff );
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 41 - size.cx, y + 41 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xffb0b0f0 );
			}

Thanks, but I use your source which is the infinity source



The stat issue is usually due to not having the correct WndNewCharacter01.tga. I'm not sure what source you have copied it from but you can look usually here
Code:
CWndCharInfo::OnInitialUpdate
and find the one your supposed to have then go into there theme folder and copy it to yours.

Quantity color of items in inventory can be found in:
Code:
CWndInventory::OnDraw

Here is where you would change it:
Code:
			CItemElem *pItemElem = (CItemElem *)pItemBase;
			if( pItemElem->GetProp()->dwPackMax > 1 )		// ¹­À½ ¾ÆÀÌÅÛÀ̳Ä?
			{
				short nItemNum	= pItemElem->m_nItemNum;

				TCHAR szTemp[ 32 ];
				_stprintf( szTemp, "%d", nItemNum );
				CSize size = m_p2DRender->m_pFont->GetTextExtent( szTemp );
				int x = DrawRect.left;	
				int y = DrawRect.top;
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 42 - size.cx, y + 42 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xff0000ff );
				m_p2DRender->TextOut( x + 41 - size.cx, y + 41 - size.cy, szTemp, 0xffb0b0f0 );
			}

In the stats, can I copy your source in guru?
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, but I use your source which is the infinity source




In the stats, can I copy your source in guru?

The infinity source is not mine i just released it after upgrading the compiler.

You can copy w/e you wish to my 18.1 and 15 to make it your own ;)
 
Upvote 0
The infinity source is not mine i just released it after upgrading the compiler.

You can copy w/e you wish to my 18.1 and 15 to make it your own ;)

Thank you but when I try to edit the menu it missed up.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back