Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r2

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r

anyone test it ?

testing on my own atm some stuff still crashe's or sometime's but after reloging its fine again its just media pk fcked up nothing more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r

anyway thanks for it :D

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

well point its that crash thing almost fixed kinda need still check media pk but idkn even what can be wrong with it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i hope i get fast answer thank you :)

skerdikas - Statiic's fixed db with media jupiter 13d etc works only with sql 2008 r2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

hum weard bcuz its working for others i think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plz i need link to sql 2008 R2 not sit just download link
thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

:-?
alright i think that i won't use it after downloading 1.7 gb :(
thanks for your good work :)

can't you just follow the guide and convert it back to mssql 2005
i can help you via tv if you are to lazy xD

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

:-?
alright i think that i won't use it after downloading 1.7 gb :(
thanks for your good work :)

can't you just follow the guide and convert it back to mssql 2005
i can help you via tv if you are to lazy xD
well ill do it for ya give me few mins

added

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

refpackageitem.txt fail ( f10 open press e shutdown game) fix pls

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

use ksro pk files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well i managed 2 fix item mall crash and other stuff wich is related with this Db so :
Changelog is
1.fixed shop's now u can buy all poop what u like
2.removed useless tabs from npc's
3.changed dresses names to original one's from isro
4.changed 13d item's name's from fenix to Blue Dragon(bcuz of dragon year rofl)
5.fixed item mall crash bug and some more stuff
all credits goes for Statiic for creating database and media.pk and some for me for editing and fixing stuff hehe
so dont forget LIKE :thumbup: Statiic
and dont forget one for me maybe so here it is Enjoy!

So news are like that some of immo/astral's are still bugged low lvl one's mall ride pets all are still bugged pet growth potion too well ~85% buggs i media are fixed so who will be next guy who will finish this media pk bcuz im not rly wanna do something 2day and some other stuff is still bugged but 80% is fixed
not always crashed its like 50% crash 50% not something still not good and my pk editing isnt so well but ill try do something again
well 50 on 50 about crash atleast char aint getting bugged again
pw

Db's

Media.pk
finally uploaded
Sql script for 2005 for SHARD Db

Useful:http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/release-d13-fix-work-alchemy-815333/

u can find sql 2008 R2 here as all other stuff

is that based on 6.3 or v6 ??? i don't have problem buying from NPC at all , just when i summon pet !!!

is that fixed ?

Reaction score

:/
ragezone.com
wrong pw :S for media :/

sorry this work
ragezone.com

but sorry ur db crash :/ i test it well when i click to buy from item mall the game crash i used ur db only coz u change items name Fenix to Blue Dragon , but i am so srry db of Statiic didn't crash with me xD

So i ask u if u can made Guide To Change name of Items !!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

:/
ragezone.com
wrong pw :S for media :/

sorry this work
ragezone.com

but sorry ur db crash :/ i test it well when i click to buy from item mall the game crash i used ur db only coz u change items name Fenix to Blue Dragon , but i am so srry db of Statiic didn't crash with me xD

So i ask u if u can made Guide To Change name of Items !!

bro ,just check textdata_object.txt and textdata_equip&skill.txt found in server_dep\silkroad\textdata

you can change anything there.

and please do you check many characters on statiic DB or just one character BCOZ some characters may bugged while others not and so on.

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

crash is crash but less crashing and char aint geting bugged again but still and db is ok but media isnt fixed 100% crash problem is just media

is that based on 6.3 or v6 ??? i don't have problem buying from NPC at all , just when i summon pet !!!

is that fixed ?
based on 6.3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ok let's discuss that while statiic don't wana join us

i open two characters at the same time

i enter the item mall and buy instant return scroll in the two chars.

one char crashed while the other one can buy instant and reverse (lol)

this char who able to buy today was bugged yesterday and i crashed while i use it to buy the same poop things from the same poop item mall via the same poop media.

let's say that is the media>> ok
then why the crash doesn't always happen when trying to buy the same things or
why the crash sometimes happen and sometimes not with the same character.

Always Trolling Around
Reaction score

its media's problem tested this kinda poop like buying Ride pet from mall i press buy client crashe's relogin and trying again and its fine media still has problems with mall but less than original

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is a problem with D13 stones, once you make the stone and use it on your item, client crashes and you can't log the account anymore.

Fixed it by using statiic modified magioption.txt to the Media

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

help im have the error

Master Summoner
Reaction score

help im have the error

Restore SRO_VT_ACCOUNT - Log_DB and try again use my
pw = ForRagezone.com

Back