• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Steals Server Pack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive been messing around with the Steals Server Pack, and when I add an NPC, or monster to the game, I get all kinds of weird messages in the command promt for the server. I was curious if anyone here knows a good guide on how to add npcs, monsters, change drop rate, or even a more advanced source that works on vista machines. Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think you just missed the right id's for NPC / Monster / and to change drop rate you need Visual C# from Microsoft website. And the Steals server pack ( Edited LOTF ) works on any Windows machines. I'll try and see what i can do to help you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me to saadface im a ok noob but i made my server with thesame thing as him but ....i need help i dont know waht im doing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The main reason why console give errors, is wrong entered coordinates.

Back