• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Step-by-step guide: Creating a 4.4 or 5.0 server for 4story

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey everyone !
I'm really sorry if my question seems dumb or even useless... but i'm really just not good with pc stuff , so i wanted to ask if someone can make a tutorial on how to make a 4.4 or 5.0 server for 4story i know that this forum is not really populated anymore but i think it's worth a shot , this game was my childhood and i wanted to create a good community and a good server but i just don't have the ability .

Sorry for my english my native lang is italian , thank you to everyone that is willing to help !! :)

EDIT : I found someone that helped me make a server but still if there are people that wants to share how to do some more in depth stuff like changing the per level gifts , fixing the bags , or helping with changing the game in general , still feel free to contact me ! :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's no dump ! And no useless too :)

You can find some tutorial vidéo, it's really better :D

Good luck ;)

Upvote 0
Back