• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Still working on TO >.<

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thats right... STILL working on it.. alot has changed but thought i would share some of my work. Nothing new nothing great just the same old BS lol just in a diff package >.<
Kallyanna - Still working on TO >.< - RaGEZONE Forums

...and so on New main city (looks better from the top of the hill, open to critisisim (only way ill get better) lol

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually looks awesome.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice;)) btw i would like to see full set same color as the g70 arrmor cuz its awsome;) any way its nice you play with colors and not just use color and repaint.. ;))

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks guys, its near completion actually, been having alot of probs with it tho mobs spawns etc ill post some more SS's ive have been trying to make my own cities and ty to Varis and Sirix with your dll's :) and who else i might have missed. btw that new engine is a godsend sirix ty!!!!! ♥ well ive been trying to make something a little more unique. a more or less new game that is only baised on the Kal layout. i do intend o mix up the armors for the lower level sts and recolur them so they look like new sets. make new quests and make an attempt at making a 3rd job using hte skills we have already. (the pink armor set was a joke btw it wnt be avalible as a drop tho LOL) the BoF effect is going to be the Seal of Game Master (shows a heavenly Glow etc to prove your a GM) i tried to make this an accessory like i have seen in other games but it messed up the Weapon mix effect glow and crashed the engine LOL
Krava has known how long ive been at this darn server for... and still never got round to releasing it xD due to all the set backs i have had over the years and stuff.
Ill make a lil vid eventually when i have finished the areas, hopefully the peeps that wanna try something new wanna take it for a spin :)
Im still a noob at this ♥

EDIT: btw i spent about 3 days converting and re-colouring allllll the Object files and textures to brighten them up. (this was a big hit ;) )
Did a few serveys on what people wanted to see in an online game etc...and since the Kal client is the easiest to mess with and the most stable, its a good basis to start :p
Only thing i am missing is the pet system and horse mounts! lol oh and walking NPC's (havent quite figured that 1 out yet -.-" but im guesing its hard coding and dll client hooks :/

Reaction score
Did a few serveys on what people wanted to see in an online game etc...and since the Kal client is the easiest to mess with and the most stable, its a good basis to start :p
Only thing i am missing is the pet system and horse mounts! lol oh and walking NPC's (havent quite figured that 1 out yet -.-" but im guesing its hard coding and dll client hooks :/

-lol'd

anyways...your textures and maps are good but recoloring armor isn't it at all..

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
:) nice.. i liked the login house the most :)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, its near completion actually, been having alot of probs with it tho mobs spawns etc ill post some more SS's ive have been trying to make my own cities and ty to Varis and Sirix with your dll's :) and who else i might have missed. btw that new engine is a godsend sirix ty!!!!! ♥ well ive been trying to make something a little more unique. a more or less new game that is only baised on the Kal layout. i do intend o mix up the armors for the lower level sts and recolur them so they look like new sets. make new quests and make an attempt at making a 3rd job using hte skills we have already. (the pink armor set was a joke btw it wnt be avalible as a drop tho LOL) the BoF effect is going to be the Seal of Game Master (shows a heavenly Glow etc to prove your a GM) i tried to make this an accessory like i have seen in other games but it messed up the Weapon mix effect glow and crashed the engine LOL
Krava has known how long ive been at this darn server for... and still never got round to releasing it xD due to all the set backs i have had over the years and stuff.
Ill make a lil vid eventually when i have finished the areas, hopefully the peeps that wanna try something new wanna take it for a spin :)
Im still a noob at this ♥

You can come work on our team if you like ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol hun ♥ - btw i just saw your testers thread, id be happy to help out :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Omg kallyanna where you got those OPL files and how you did texute look strange.

One more thing left to say : Awesome!
Thanks hun, The OPL's are the regular OPL's, made in KWE just re-textured and some other textures added from different games and some made myself.
:)

EDIT: decided to paint and decorate D2... tbh it doesnt really look like a "Royal" tomb...
Heres what ive got so far...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Very nice stuff, keep up the good work and the dungeon recolor is tottaly awsome! :thumbup1:

Reaction score
I like the recolor of the dungeon as well :) but don't release too much more or there won't be any nice suprises once we get to try the server ^^.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol thanx hun ya i do wanna make some stuff for release tho so you guys dnt have all the plain and boring same old stuff :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive taken a good look at your prints... Im gonna go completly against all the others opinion and give you my honest one. Before i start this is not flaming its just some nice critics for you.

First of all, repeative models like trees, all with the same rotation makes me sick... It looks unrealistic and also gives no feeling of a natural world. The bright star trek textures looks more like lego then real stone, wood or what ever, but i guess thats just my opinion it variates from everyones taste. Third and most annoying thing.. If you really must recolor armors to some crazy pink or white color pleaaaassseee keep the stuff thats suppse to transparant, transparant! (G60 darkness armor chest forexample). To end with something kind ill say i belive you have an artistic eye and if you take some of my advices you might be able to make some crazy butt maps :)

Best Regards, Erik

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well however in some point of view erik is right , but for us newbs who cant do poop like that is this work just awesome ;).Keep up doing stuff like that, the recolored dungeon gives a motivation to play in it since its not getting boring after 5mins ;)

I LIKE!

Last edited:
Back