Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stop Human Trafficking

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello RaGEzone,

On behalf of myself and my school we are presenting a project in which we hope will in some way or form change the world but it all has to start somewhere. We are supporting global organizations in effort to stop the cruelty of human trafficking; in other terms slavery.

Human trafficking is a large issue that is currently occurring as we speak globally to thousands and thousands of people in several countries. Our plan is to get the word out to the unknown, let people know and aware them that this is happening! This is a non-profit organization that will hopefully someday change the world. At the time we are accepting Facebook likes! 1 like only takes a few seconds and the majority of the world has a Facebook so if you could spare a few seconds out of your time and give us a like, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am not here to bargain, I am not here to take money I am not here for anything but to make the world a better place, as much as it is corrupted.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LIKE!!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I liked the page.

.. though I'm not sure this is the appropriate section for this.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, and sorry I really honestly did not know where to post this. I felt this was more appropriate than any other section listed unless I missed it.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most people see it as a plot like Taken, everyone knows about it, but not many people know how bad it is, I believe.
You cannot compare reality human trafficking to a film.. it's not hard to understand how much human trafficking happens. Take a look at the most over-populated places in United Kingdom, USA or even a Less Economically Developed Country and then you'll see not only how many, but the reason why it COULD be justified and why so many are coming in.

Less Economically Developed Countries such as Bangladesh, Afghanistan, India and others with a high poverty rate and those with a poor welfare system will have a lot of people coming over to MEDCs for obvious reasons. Droughts, Poverty, Dictatorships are all part of these and most people do it to escape, their lives are/could easily be in danger in their home country so they pay people (human traffickers) to smuggle them into an MEDC country, such as the Calais-Dover route in which people are trafficked in the back of trucks or even the Rio-Grande route to get into Texas (or the other 45 US-Mexico border crossings) which people get paid to help people enter US, often for a better living and to provide for their families.

Obviously it's not acceptable, but it can both be unjust and just. I advise you to watch the film-documentary Mojados: through the night in which it films a journey with Mexican illegal immigrants who get caught the first time and then two try again with the help of a trafficker and so on.
ps, I'm on about the immigration one and is irrelevant

On the other hand, there's things like bridal kidnapping in Cambodia, India, Afghanistan and other countries that force marriage on un-willing women, even from other countries who will be trafficked into the country against their will.

Being what you're going on about, I support the cause.

Last edited:
Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quite frankly though, what is a Facebook page going to solve? If governing bodies know about this, as well as other BIG non-profitable organizations or charities then they'll be the only ones who have a chance to stop it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not the fact that a Facebook page is going to solve the issue. It's more or less the fact that it increases awareness that these things do happen in countries and many people are not aware of have little knowledge of what exactly human trafficking is.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Even small steps are considered steps. Whether it's a global change, or a local change; if it's for the right cause, any amount of change is good.. who knows the potential of this FB page. It could go viral.

Back