Stuck at character selection!

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
114
Reaction score
2
So I have just managed to run my server and I am able to log in successfully but I'm stuck at character selection screen. I even tried changing authority from Z to P since that's what it appears to be in the source (#define AUTH_ADMINISTRATOR 'P'). There is no error logs in the client folder , just an error log from the the server:

2011/ 7/15 08:52:32 FileName textClient.inc(15213) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093030

}

TID_WELCOME_

2011/ 7/15 08:52:32 FileName textClient.inc(15217) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093031

}



2011/ 7/15 08:52:32 FileName propSkill.txt(245) : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 Not Found. : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL

2011/ 7/15 08:52:42 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2011/ 7/15 08:53:13 FileName textClient.inc(15213) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093030

}

TID_WELCOME_

2011/ 7/15 08:53:13 FileName textClient.inc(15217) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093031

}



2011/ 7/15 08:53:14 FileName propSkill.txt(245) : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 Not Found. : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL

2011/ 7/15 08:53:14 propTroupeSkill.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:1 name:Call)

2011/ 7/15 08:53:18 Out of Skill Level Range -> CMonsterSkill::LoadScript() - 1654, SI_GEN_STONEHAND, 20

2011/ 7/15 08:53:18 Out of Skill Level Range -> CMonsterSkill::LoadScript() - 1654, SI_ELE_MULTY_METEOSHOWER, 20

2011/ 7/15 08:53:18 OP: 1700963, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2011/ 7/15 08:53:45 OP: 26308, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2011/ 7/15 08:53:45 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Bin ein Event ok!, State:1

2011/ 7/15 08:53:49 OP: 3913, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2011/ 7/15 09:35:14 FileName textClient.inc(15213) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093030

}

TID_WELCOME_

2011/ 7/15 09:35:14 FileName textClient.inc(15217) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093031

}



2011/ 7/15 09:35:14 FileName propSkill.txt(245) : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 Not Found. : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL

2011/ 7/15 09:35:25 CDbManager::UpdateGuildRanking¿¡¼­ (RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01') ½ÇÆÐ

2011/ 7/15 09:35:48 FileName textClient.inc(15213) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_1 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093030

}

TID_WELCOME_

2011/ 7/15 09:35:48 FileName textClient.inc(15217) : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 Not Found. : TID_WELCOME_MSG_2 0xffffff99

{

IDS_TEXTCLIENT_INC_093031

}



2011/ 7/15 09:35:49 FileName propSkill.txt(245) : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 Not Found. : MTI_CRA_CBOW_HAWKEYE01 = = EXT_SELFCHGPARAMET WUI_NOW = = = = = = = = KT_SKILL

2011/ 7/15 09:35:49 propTroupeSkill.txt ID:0 last_read(ID:1 name:Call)

2011/ 7/15 09:35:49 Out of Skill Level Range -> CMonsterSkill::LoadScript() - 1654, SI_GEN_STONEHAND, 20

2011/ 7/15 09:35:49 Out of Skill Level Range -> CMonsterSkill::LoadScript() - 1654, SI_ELE_MULTY_METEOSHOWER, 20

2011/ 7/15 09:35:49 OP: 4251911, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2011/ 7/15 09:35:55 OP: 5853, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0


2011/ 7/15 09:35:55 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Bin ein Event ok!, State:1

2011/ 7/15 09:35:58 OP: 2374, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0

I have even tried restoring all databases but that didn't fix the problem either. And when I tried to execute the dbo.createaccount query, it said that it already exists, however when I attempt to create an account it says that dbo.createaccount was not found. Wth? How does that even make sense?

Code:
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure createaccount, Line 20
There is already an object named 'createaccount' in the database.

Code:
Msg 2812, Level 16, State 62, Line 4
Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.createaccount'.

Also, I don't know if it's relevant or related but a file called "CQuery-LogFile_" is created in my server folder and it contains the following:

Code:
2011/07/15	08:52:42
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.
2011/07/15	09:35:25
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.
 
The CQuery logfile apparently shows that it wasn't able to find the (linked) server 'RANKING'.
So you'll need to create that. I'll show you how in a second.
 
The CQuery logfile apparently shows that it wasn't able to find the (linked) server 'RANKING'.
So you'll need to create that. I'll show you how in a second.


The CQuery worries me the least. Well I don't really know how important it is (I was able to play without it) but any help would be most appreciated.

What I'm most concerned about is not being able to create an account and getting stuck at character selection screen. When I pressed "Accept" I got this on Tom's AntiHack:

Code:
[15/07/2011 08:53:25] | []           | ----------------------------------------------
[15/07/2011 08:53:25] | [SUCCESS]    | Antihack initialized after 465 milliseconds.
[15/07/2011 08:53:25] | []           | ----------------------------------------------
[15/07/2011 08:54:48] | [CONNECT]    | IP: 5.244.210.243
[15/07/2011 08:54:49] | [DROP]       | IP: 5.244.210.243   | Reason: Non FlyFF-header packet. (pos: 0 | num_bytes: 113 | len: 113)
[15/07/2011 08:55:27] | [CONNECT]    | IP: 5.244.210.243
[15/07/2011 08:55:28] | [DROP]       | IP: 5.244.210.243   | Reason: Non FlyFF-header packet. (pos: 0 | num_bytes: 113 | len: 113)
[15/07/2011 09:07:13] | [CONNECT]    | IP: 5.244.210.243
[15/07/2011 09:07:14] | [DROP]       | IP: 5.244.210.243   | Reason: Non FlyFF-header packet. (pos: 0 | num_bytes: 113 | len: 113)

And I think that's about it. There is no error logs in my client neither in my server folder that are related to this problem.
 
Did you add the linked servers though?
Here's how:
Code:
exec sys.sp_addlinkedserver  'RANKING', '', 'SQLNCLI', 'MYPC\SQLEXPRESS', null, null, 'RANKING_DBF'

exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='RANKING', @optname='rpc', @optvalue='true'
exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='RANKING', @optname='rpc out', @optvalue='true'

exec sys.sp_addlinkedserver  'ACCOUNT', '', 'SQLNCLI', 'MYPC\SQLEXPRESS', null, null, 'ACCOUNT_DBF'

exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='ACCOUNT', @optname='rpc', @optvalue='true'
exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='ACCOUNT', @optname='rpc out', @optvalue='true'

exec sys.sp_addlinkedserver  'CHR01', '', 'SQLNCLI', 'MYPC\SQLEXPRESS', null, null, 'CHARACTER_01_DBF'

exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='CHR01', @optname='rpc', @optvalue='true'
exec sys.sp_serveroption @server='CHR01', @optname='rpc out', @optvalue='true'

Execute those in SQL Manager and change MYPC\SQLEXPRESS to your instancename.

And if you did those, you'll have to make sure you changed the port in Neuz.exe (ResHacker) and set up the antihack port and cacheserver port correctly.
 
I have executed the query successfully but that still doesn't change the fact that I can't execute the dbo.createaccount query OR create account |:. I guess I'll reinstall the whole sql server because it helped last time I had this problem.

Also, I double or even triple checked my .ini files and my neuz and everything looked fine by me (including msg ver, ports, IPs and paths)
 
Back