Stuck ingame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, i used to have a 1.5 server going, using mysql, but if they got booted for any reason, say like a timeout, they would be stuck in the server either untill a gm kicked him, or the server restarted, any suggestions on how to solve this before i start my server again?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its rather simple, and its usually on every server, not just 1.5 I have had several cases where the player *stays ingame* but loses connection. From many reasons, lagg to accidental screenshot bugs. to seraph logging bugs etc. The Simple way, and its common for all servers that i know of. Is where you just Relogg ingame..

It usually says, wrong password, (but the connect button changes to enter) meaning you were logged on, enter to boot. i have tested it, and it works. on 1.25 and 1.27. so 1.5 should be similar.

Yw in advance if it works
Message me questions if u got any, im usually the one u can ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i had that problem whhen i was using a mdb file as my database, but i was using Mysql as my database at the time, and couldnt get kicked untill a gm done it or the server crashed (i had a auto restart for the server)

Back