- Joined
- Mar 29, 2013
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 5
Hello,
today I wanted to create a map. I've added the sky (preset)
Environment -> Light Setup -> Preset -> colorado1.xml
and now it's looking like this
but I know that there should be a ground! I also can't change the ground or even add objects now. Does somebody know how to fix this issue?
And even if I load maps like Colorado or cliffside it's showing me a pathetic design.
EDIT: It's also for the original WarZ... :O
Thanks
FIXED IT! : Just go to AMD control center -> gaming -> then just set it to default
today I wanted to create a map. I've added the sky (preset)
Environment -> Light Setup -> Preset -> colorado1.xml
and now it's looking like this
but I know that there should be a ground! I also can't change the ground or even add objects now. Does somebody know how to fix this issue?
And even if I load maps like Colorado or cliffside it's showing me a pathetic design.
EDIT: It's also for the original WarZ... :O
Thanks
FIXED IT! : Just go to AMD control center -> gaming -> then just set it to default
Last edited:

