• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Subscription Permission Improvement

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heres my suggestion, and it's a valid one (I think) unless there is another valid reason against it.

"All users who have a subscription to RaGEZONE (no matter what type of subscription), should not have to have their threads put into moderation for the Private Server section".

Opinions?

Reaction score
Why not set an amount of posts? Say 300 or 500? Then the subscriber no longer has to wait for a thread to moderate also make Alphas and higher not have their threads Moderated? Most mod's in the HH section aren't that active or go on modcp so I wait like atleast a week for my thread to get approved :/ it sucks.

Back