- Joined
- Apr 16, 2011
- Messages
- 642
- Reaction score
- 68
I found this on other forum and im only reposting it so it will be usefull especially to newbie!
This make the subserver from another PC that connects to the same db.
in my example I in the main server I have a PK server.
where you kill , and many of my users complained that they were killed, I decided to make a subserver but I ran into the problem that I have for the pc server endure many GS I open, I speak of (other GameServer and GameServer_CS >> Note: SCF files for subservers new versions you have to create another GS_CS)
When I say I do not need to configure ODBC or ENABLE remote connections in SQL or anything I say these things because I saw that in many places it is said that you have to configure ODBC to connect to the main server (totally false) and I explain it:
Edit the following files to the server:
* ConnectServer ServerList.dat modify the file or if using the ConnectServer of BorTeam is BoR_ServerList . subserver dat and add (I have it in 21 and 39 for servers so aparescan:
NOTE:
mimu.sytes.net is the IP of the server that THE DB
misubserer.sytes.net subserver is the IP of PC OPPOSITE
Go to DataServer AllowableIPList.txt open file and configure like this:
NOTE: Care to put points on the IP are only spaces and no points. (So instead of points in spaces ranging) (in this file can not be put NO-IP is the only one who does not accept a no-ip address)
Go to the Data and configure the following files:
MapServerInfo.dat
MapServerInfo_CS.dat
iplist.dat
IpList.dat
configured in the following manner:
NOTE: NO-IP can put this file
in the file Go MapServerInfo.dat and configure as follows:
Copy this same in MapServerInfo_CS.dat
SCFMT if you use files to the file to configure folder and file SCFDB SCFdb.ini this:
Usually the server configuration now going to SubServer: Copy folders: DATA GameServer GameServer_CS SCFDB in subserver pc configure the following files in the DATA: commonserver.cfg CommonServer_Cs.cfg and within the Lang / Kor / CommonLoc.cfg Set all IPs of these files with the bone Server IP "mimu.sytes.net" If you are using SCFMT files, go to the SUB GameServer and open the file SCF_Connect.ini and configure as follows:
do this in the GameServer_CS go to the GameServer DATA abir ServerInfo.dat file and configure as follows:
GameServer_CS go to and enter the file and configures Data
Now to finish all the links to the GameServer should be like this:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DATA SERVER: I use to lift MUServerStartUP and files in the. INI configure it so to avoid having to create more folders DataServer:
Since that for this to work well you have to unlock the DataServer and this is a very dangerous BUG I found it open this way for my safety. For server security I use Sygate Personal Firewall. I will set this: * Unlock only ChatServer, ConnectServer, GameServer, SCFDB GameServer_CS and the rest can block but for the DataServer have to do this: go to Sygate Firewall and do the following:
You miss all this only open the links in the normal server and then go to the links and open subserver already created, if you SCFMT files first have to open the subserver the SCFBD and then links the GameServer and GameServer_CS
NOTE: if GS gives the error that the DataServer is not connected because the ports are closed.
If you follow the guide to the letter will have no problems. Accounts: Cone - MTM (I got the idea of how to do it: P)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
JesusSuarz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This make the subserver from another PC that connects to the same db.
in my example I in the main server I have a PK server.
where you kill , and many of my users complained that they were killed, I decided to make a subserver but I ran into the problem that I have for the pc server endure many GS I open, I speak of (other GameServer and GameServer_CS >> Note: SCF files for subservers new versions you have to create another GS_CS)
When I say I do not need to configure ODBC or ENABLE remote connections in SQL or anything I say these things because I saw that in many places it is said that you have to configure ODBC to connect to the main server (totally false) and I explain it:
Edit the following files to the server:
* ConnectServer ServerList.dat modify the file or if using the ConnectServer of BorTeam is BoR_ServerList . subserver dat and add (I have it in 21 and 39 for servers so aparescan:
Code:
/ / Server List
2 "GS" "mimu.sytes.net" 55901 "SHOW"
19 "GS_CS" "mimu.sytes.net" 55919 "HIDE"
21 "GS_SUB" "misubserer.sytes.net" 55903 "SHOW"
39 "GS_CS_SUB" "misubserer.sytes.net" 55939 "HIDE"
NOTE:
mimu.sytes.net is the IP of the server that THE DB
misubserer.sytes.net subserver is the IP of PC OPPOSITE
Go to DataServer AllowableIPList.txt open file and configure like this:
Code:
0
127 0 0 1255 / / IP SERVER 190 24120185 / / IP subserver
end
190 24 120 185
NOTE: Care to put points on the IP are only spaces and no points. (So instead of points in spaces ranging) (in this file can not be put NO-IP is the only one who does not accept a no-ip address)
Go to the Data and configure the following files:
MapServerInfo.dat
MapServerInfo_CS.dat
iplist.dat
IpList.dat
configured in the following manner:
Code:
"Mimu.sytes.net" / / SERVER IP
"misubserer.sytes.net" / / IP subserver
NOTE: NO-IP can put this file
in the file Go MapServerInfo.dat and configure as follows:
Code:
/ / MapServerInfo By MAsterJeus
Adres InitSetting MapServerGroup IP
0 1 "Smimu.sytes.net" 55 901
19 0 0 "Smimu.sytes.net" 55 919
21 0 1 "Smisubserer.sytes.net" 55 903
39 0 0 "Smisubserer.sytes.net" 55939
end
/ /
/ / ServerCode MoveAbleOption Map DestServerCode
/ / (Server cord) (mobile yes or no option) (Maeb) (destination server cord)
/ / ------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
1
2 0 30 19
2 0 31 19
2 0 34 19
2 0 41 19
21 0 30 39
21 0 31 39
21 0 34 39
21 0 41 39
19 Jan. 30 -1
-1 19 January 31
January 19 34 -1
January 19 41 -1
39 1 30 -1
39 1 31 -1
39 1 34 -1
39 1 41 -1
end
Copy this same in MapServerInfo_CS.dat
SCFMT if you use files to the file to configure folder and file SCFDB SCFdb.ini this:
Code:
/ / Is the number of servers that are allowing open!
SCFInstalled = 1
[SQL]
SCFVersion = 2000
SCFHost = crem.zapto.org
SCFUser sql = ID
= PASS THE SCFPassword
/ / Set this port to the GameServer SCF_Connect.ini file
[SCFdb4]
SCFdbEnabled = 1
SCFdbPort = 55818 / / configure the same port for the file SCF_Connect.ini GameServer_CS
Usually the server configuration now going to SubServer: Copy folders: DATA GameServer GameServer_CS SCFDB in subserver pc configure the following files in the DATA: commonserver.cfg CommonServer_Cs.cfg and within the Lang / Kor / CommonLoc.cfg Set all IPs of these files with the bone Server IP "mimu.sytes.net" If you are using SCFMT files, go to the SUB GameServer and open the file SCF_Connect.ini and configure as follows:
Code:
[SCF]
SCFdbManagerIP = 127.0.0.1
SCFdbManagerPort = 55817 / / this port needs to be in the SCFDB
SCFEnableConsole = 0
SCFConsoleLog = 1
[SQL]
SCFHost = mimu.sytes.net / / here you have to put the server IP
SCFUsername = ID OF SQL
PASS SQL SCFPassword =
SCFDatabaseMU = MuOnline
SCFDatabaseME = Muonline
SCFTable = Character
SCFCountCol = zs_count
SCFCharNameCol = Name
SCFColumnResets = Resets
SCFColumnVip = Vip
SCFIsOpenZSCharDel = 0
SCFDelCharLimit = 3
[Common]
MultiRun = 1
SCFGsUdpPort = 60,006
SCFConnectNotice = Welcome to HastleMu!
mimu.sytes.net SCFHost = / / server ip
SCFUsername sql = ID
= PASS THE SQL SCFPassword
SCFDatabaseMU = MuOnline
SCFDatabaseME = Muonline
SCFTable = Character
SCFCountCol = zs_count
SCFColumnResets = Resets
SCFColumnVip = Vip
SCFIsOpenZSCharDel = 0
SCFDelCharLimit = 3
do this in the GameServer_CS go to the GameServer DATA abir ServerInfo.dat file and configure as follows:
Code:
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = GS_SUB
ServerCode = 21 remember to put 21 because we have been setting so
ConnectMemberLoad = 0
NonPK = 1 / / configure this server with NO PK and PK [1 ON - 0 OFF]
PkLimitFree = 0
GameServer_CS go to and enter the file and configures Data
Code:
[GameServerInfo]
ServerName = GS_CS_SUB / / remember to put the names in both ConectServer well as in ServerInfo.dat
ServerCode = 39 / / remember to put 39 since we have been setting so
ConnectMemberLoad = 0
NonPK = 1 / / PK & noPK [ 1 ON - 0 OFF]
PkLimitFree = 0
Now to finish all the links to the GameServer should be like this:
Code:
C: \ Sub-Server \ GameServer \ GameServer.exe mimu.sytes.net 55 964 55 903 55 970 mimu.sytes.net
and for GameServer_CS is also
C: \ Sub-Server \ GameServerCS \ GameSever.exe mimu.sytes.net 55,970 mimu . sytes.net 55966 55939
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DATA SERVER: I use to lift MUServerStartUP and files in the. INI configure it so to avoid having to create more folders DataServer:
Code:
/ Ca127.0.0.1
Since that for this to work well you have to unlock the DataServer and this is a very dangerous BUG I found it open this way for my safety. For server security I use Sygate Personal Firewall. I will set this: * Unlock only ChatServer, ConnectServer, GameServer, SCFDB GameServer_CS and the rest can block but for the DataServer have to do this: go to Sygate Firewall and do the following:
You miss all this only open the links in the normal server and then go to the links and open subserver already created, if you SCFMT files first have to open the subserver the SCFBD and then links the GameServer and GameServer_CS
NOTE: if GS gives the error that the DataServer is not connected because the ports are closed.
If you follow the guide to the letter will have no problems. Accounts: Cone - MTM (I got the idea of how to do it: P)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits:
JesusSuarz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited:

