Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009)

Current I using Visual studio 2015 and database 2012
But I don't know how to build for develop your source code with C++.
Captur - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums
 
you will need vs 2006 for source code C++ and vs 2005 for gameserver.
 
Do Anyone have version full? This version many bugs and i don't know why my computer can not setting visual studio 6.0, i'm using win10 :(
 
The link has expired, can you send me another one, thanks
 
Here are more mirrored uploads.


 
أين روابط التحميل هذه؟
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Where Are these Download Links
 
I apologize, is there any video or detailed explanation on this? I've wanted to play this for so long, and have all the files and stuff from the upload. I just genuinely don't know what to do. Thank you. I've read everything, but genuinely don't understand nor comprehend. I apologize if I sound stupid here, just really want help to get playing :)
 
Back