Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Suggestions for Server Improvement Mir2 

change the mondroplimitlist from .txt to sql based means itll save when server reboots

have a log that saves trades might help whith hacks

what about an auromatic reboot...would be good, it global shouts its closing in 10 mins 5 mins 4 mins etc and then reboots, so u can have it automatically do a weekly reboot

thats it for now lol

VirUs

a log system the works:P *joke* (but would be nice)

be able to log item drops, not all items, but major items, to see how ur server is doing, too many items, not enough items droping etc.

Be able to add NPCs without having to reboot server

make npc and merchants the same things, would save a lot of mix up.

Allow admin to remove single items for players bags, off players body via the m2 server.

some good ideas there smoking, btw there is a logviewer made by leocrasher, although it wont work with dm2 (yet), i still dont think things can be logged.

i would like a couple of tables in the npc table for min level and max level, same sort of workings as the x and the y, in that the npc is only visable between them levels,

but i think we are getting ahead of ourselves here, these files still need getting up to svn standard :p

you mean further beyond standard...

the thing i would most like to see is the implementation of the extra npc folder for npc images, so we can add in a new npc graphic at any point without having to overwrite one of the original ones in the npc.wil file

Whats wrong with using an application will an import tool to add the bottom of your npc.wil?

the images arent supported because they need to be hardcoded into the server for them to work, eg number of positions etc. just inserting them MAY produce a static image but not a proper turning one

currently the only option to insert a new working npc is to overwrite one of the original ones

An item renaming feature by players that would work on DM2 would be cool.

Back