Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestions for Server Improvement Legend of Mir 2 

Reaction score
If you have any ideas that you would think would benefit the server please post them here also if you have tips for all us GameMasters please leave them here too

thanx

VirUs

Reaction score
change the mondroplimitlist from .txt to sql based means itll save when server reboots

have a log that saves trades might help whith hacks

what about an auromatic reboot...would be good, it global shouts its closing in 10 mins 5 mins 4 mins etc and then reboots, so u can have it automatically do a weekly reboot

thats it for now lol

VirUs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a log system the works:p *joke* (but would be nice)

be able to log item drops, not all items, but major items, to see how ur server is doing, too many items, not enough items droping etc.

Be able to add NPCs without having to reboot server

make npc and merchants the same things, would save a lot of mix up.

Allow admin to remove single items for players bags, off players body via the m2 server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
some good ideas there smoking, btw there is a logviewer made by leocrasher, although it wont work with dm2 (yet), i still dont think things can be logged.

i would like a couple of tables in the npc table for min level and max level, same sort of workings as the x and the y, in that the npc is only visable between them levels,

but i think we are getting ahead of ourselves here, these files still need getting up to svn standard :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean further beyond standard...

the thing i would most like to see is the implementation of the extra npc folder for npc images, so we can add in a new npc graphic at any point without having to overwrite one of the original ones in the npc.wil file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats wrong with using an application will an import tool to add the bottom of your npc.wil?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the images arent supported because they need to be hardcoded into the server for them to work, eg number of positions etc. just inserting them MAY produce a static image but not a proper turning one

currently the only option to insert a new working npc is to overwrite one of the original ones

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
does the normal script commands not work yet then?

Back