Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sulake DMCA complaint to Google Private 

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Say the retro community ends, will we be happy? what do you guys think...? From what I've experienced from retros is I've interacted with the virtual world learning a lot of stuff, if it weren't for retros
I wouldn't have knowledge of gaming, html & css a long with other languages; my experiences have pleased me, retros is pretty much where we can do whatever we like and kinda be free...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd be sad if the retro's are really going to fade away because Sulake is being a complete penis

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt they will ever fully fade away with the amount of development that has already gone into emulation's. There will always be private hotel's around, I just dont think people will be advertising them as much as they have in the past like 3-5 year's.

Back