SUN Online 1104 Source + Client + Server Binaries Source 

Re-uploaded on pixeldrain so hopefully they'll stick around longer than buzzheavier. These are the original files from the initial post.




 
Compiled several times to transmit role information
QQ_1788329082229 - SUN Online 1104 Source + Client + Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Re-uploaded on pixeldrain so hopefully they'll stick around longer than buzzheavier. These are the original files from the initial post.






Thanks a lot, my friend, you're a really good boy
 
Thanks a lot, my friend

Oh, this is the SUN2 client, does anyone have the SUN1.0.0 server and client, could you share it?
 
Last edited:
There are still a few compressed files
 

Attachments

  • 3684 - SUN Online 1104 Source + Client + Server - RaGEZONE Forums
    3684.webp
    17 KB · Views: 8
I don't know programming, but I enjoy playing this game, especially EP1. I've tried using AI to repair the source code and client, hoping they would work properly. However, so far, I've only been able to get to the character creation stage, and even that failed. From the client's perspective, it's EP2.


1789734259869 - SUN Online 1104 Source + Client + Server - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I don't know programming, but I enjoy playing this game, especially EP1. I've tried using AI to repair the source code and client, hoping they would work properly. However, so far, I've only been able to get to the character creation stage, and even that failed. From the client's perspective, it's EP2.

View attachment 310651
Downgrading it to ep1 can be a big task since we don't have a database and a lot of ep1 code probably got deleted or replaced by ep2 code.
There is a chinese guy doing that the files where posted here by reading the original post on iopq there still a lot of bugs to be solved.
 
Back