Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

SUN online TW servers

Reaction score
I just realized a week ago they had opened service in taiwan a couple of months ago and it's easy to register & get playing. Although the client is 99% in chinese, the game is simple, but I'm lacking people to play with. So.. anyone up for the challenge? I intend to play around a bit with a relaxed attitude, just so I'll know my way around once they open their english servers later this year.

http://forum.ragezone.com/sun/guide-play-tw-server-224311.html#post2000791

I'll going to register and download right now, the game looks good (from what I saw).

lol if i every play sun again, im not leaving my lvl 64 DK and lvl 45 berserker behind on the korean server :P
if you duno how to do the quests(which im sure alot of u don't), then grinding up is very boring...
but i might play the korean server again...since they did another update, and i want to get my self some cool gold armor XD

Back