Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Super Mario 3 attack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ne1 remember super mario 3? check this out, 11 min completion (yes i watched it all :D)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
loo either he is very skillful or he played that game way 2 much n memorised were every think is. never the less its still very impressive.

Joe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg, I never seen such skills in my whole fuking life! LMAO!

Thats probably the Staff Playing :p lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
I wouldn't say the guy doesn't have any skills, however it isn't by far as impressive as you would think, this was all done with quicksaves and quickloads, i can assure you that it took much longer then 11 minutes...
have you played that game? I have it on my nintendo(not super nintendo, or N64 but just nintendo), as far as I know there are no savegames in that game

I never managed to play the game out tbh, but I was alot younger back then :)

Reaction score
1 word for you... emulators.

With emulators you can safe at any second of the game, any second... this includes when you just made a amazing jump, you safe then, and then you go for the next jump, just untill you make the next jump right.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can tell it's the NES version though, if u look to the right of the screen you can see it loading up bit by bit, that what it was like for the orginal nintendo anyway.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you know how hard it is to keep playing and pressing F5 to save every few seconds, then making a mistake, just press F7 or whatever.

Thats not a bad opinion there gohan. But still, that person kept getting 1up's like crazy....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hulkster said:
But still, that person kept getting 1up's like crazy....

i didn't know that after all this time until i watched it, now i'll own when i complete teh game lvl by lvl :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one thing i want to know is how did he get to level 8 with only 2 flutes? i have tried this and only get to the second row of levels of just level 7. interesting.

Reaction score
Hulkster said:
you know how hard it is to keep playing and pressing F5 to save every few seconds, then making a mistake, just press F7 or whatever.

Thats not a bad opinion there gohan. But still, that person kept getting 1up's like crazy....
That's why you need to assign it to a other button, for example on a button on the joypad you use.

Back