Dec 6, 2011 #1 U u3w0rk Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 18, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 any1 interested in starting a server emulator for survival project?
Dec 8, 2011 #2 E ex42bnx Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jul 7, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 hell yes. that game was the ****
Dec 8, 2011 #3 H HackHeaven 🚫 Exiled Joined Sep 1, 2006 Messages 470 Reaction score 15 It was a fun game i played it for a bit and sometimes these topics seem to come up then no one does anything I think there is still a server up for this game somewhere
It was a fun game i played it for a bit and sometimes these topics seem to come up then no one does anything I think there is still a server up for this game somewhere
Dec 8, 2011 #4 Seymour Just a Seymour Decennium Discord 500 Posts Joined May 19, 2011 Messages 611 Reaction score 89 Hm,need to search on china bbs)
Dec 9, 2011 #5 P ptuser Experienced Elementalist 10 Happy Years 20 Happy Years Joined Jun 9, 2005 Messages 229 Reaction score 9 if anyone can get a working pserver survival project, i'm sure a lot of ppl will play. good luck
Dec 9, 2011 #6 Organic Custom Title Activated Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 1,023 Reaction score 166 I was always wondering if files were floating around on Chinese BBS. I would LOVE a private server for this game. I think the Korean version is still around...? To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I was always wondering if files were floating around on Chinese BBS. I would LOVE a private server for this game. I think the Korean version is still around...? To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Dec 11, 2011 #7 U u3w0rk Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 18, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 i have a k server account, star level. and i still have the client from the malaysian server. any1 with experience wants to start on this?
i have a k server account, star level. and i still have the client from the malaysian server. any1 with experience wants to start on this?
Dec 11, 2011 #8 U u3w0rk Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Oct 18, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 i found some pictures on chinese forums, but no luck finding any server files Attachments sp1.webp 22 KB · Views: 351 sp2.webp 18.9 KB · Views: 316 sp3.webp 43.2 KB · Views: 327 sp4.webp 8.5 KB · Views: 267 sp5.webp 21.7 KB · Views: 302
Jun 7, 2013 #9 darkaoshinn Initiate Mage Trophy Point Collector Joined Nov 7, 2005 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Is there anyone luckier than us around? I've heard of To view the content, you need to sign in or register they're trying to re-open the servers, any hint on how they did it?
Is there anyone luckier than us around? I've heard of To view the content, you need to sign in or register they're trying to re-open the servers, any hint on how they did it?
Jun 15, 2013 #10 Zujirawa Vigintennalis Membrum Vicennium Trophy Point Collector 20 Happy Years Joined Aug 27, 2004 Messages 453 Reaction score 56 This game is cool and cute. But sadly to say no one knows if there still pservers upthere.
Jun 22, 2013 #11 Kurokiri dat face Loyal Member 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 1,738 Reaction score 624 This Game Look Like Ragnarok ..
Jun 23, 2013 #12 zesty Newbie Spellweaver 10 Happy Years Joined Jan 26, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 u3w0rk said: i found some pictures on chinese forums, but no luck finding any server files Click to expand... That seems like interesting, can you mention what is the site's name since I'm Chinese and I could help in translate that
u3w0rk said: i found some pictures on chinese forums, but no luck finding any server files Click to expand... That seems like interesting, can you mention what is the site's name since I'm Chinese and I could help in translate that