• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Swap bug Quick fix

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But what if you make more skills like that? then you have too repeat this all over again.
Also this fixes the huge hpbar/mpbar bug.
If I'm right when you are going to swap your mpbar will be bigger then your max mp :s
I rather fix problems where it starts.
OnDoEquip--->Asal
--->mpBomb

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-.- you're drawing away from my previous point. I wasn't trying to convince people to do it that way, merely stating that it wouldn't effect all skills, cause their formulas are separate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
oh yeah, this is actually inaccurate. Spirit Bomb and Asal both have completely separate damage functions, so modifying them to prevent swapping, has no effect on any other skills.

Exactly, psy swap-bug still works, you just have to wait a bit longer that tom's antihack don't detect swapping gear.

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
Idk at my server they said it got fixed.
I don't bug abuse lol so yea...
Let me explain...

if( pUser->GetHitPoint() > pUser->GetMaxHitPoint() )//If users HitPoint is higher then users max hitpoints..
pUser->SetHitPoint( pUser->GetMaxHitPoint());//Set users hitpoints to his max hitpoints

Well Explain me why you made it if(.....) then something.... it shouldn't be if because it won't be updated on equip change if I am right but when the player will send packet to get current hp.... If I'm not right correct me but you should force server to get hp on eq change ^_^.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Exactly, psy swap-bug still works, you just have to wait a bit longer that tom's antihack don't detect swapping gear.

are you even paying attention to what people are saying in this thread? nobody has even mentioned anything about tom's antihack blocking anything

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well Explain me why you made it if(.....) then something.... it shouldn't be if because it won't be updated on equip change if I am right but when the player will send packet to get current hp.... If I'm not right correct me but you should force server to get hp on eq change ^_^.
pay attantion to the bug... OnDoEquip is when you equip something. swapbug involves equiping....
and mp/hp updates after a while but while waiting for that you be able too have high mp.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pay attantion to the bug... OnDoEquip is when you equip something. swapbug involves equiping....
and mp/hp updates after a while but while waiting for that you be able too have high mp.

What he's saying is: Why are you checking anything? Why not just force the stats to update whenever something is equipped?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know this Swap bug is, can you please tell me what bug gives this in-game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know this Swap bug is, can you please tell me what bug gives this in-game.

if you change mp set to hp set you will have both mp and hp. the same with STR/ATCK etc etc o;

people like that bug i dont see why fix it. the only thing that suck is there are a tool to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you change mp set to hp set you will have both mp and hp. the same with STR/ATCK etc etc o;

people like that bug i dont see why fix it. the only thing that suck is there are a tool to do it.

ok, how long is that bug when you change set in game will take? (like 1 hour or permanent?)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Misterkid i tried your code and it didnt work, it just reset your mp hp etc etc but the bug still exist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yah in my server they switch bug
there asal about 29m and this code is not work

Back