Sweetscape 010 Templates & Scripts

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
164
Reaction score
24
Hello everyone.. Since all templates and scripts originally posted by Yamachi are deleted I decided to repost them :)
I wont make topic like Yamachi did i will just write what Templates and scripts are contained in *.rar file.

Templates :

​


  • [*=center] EBM Template
    [*=center]ECH Template
    [*=center]EFX Template
    [*=center]Common_Cabal (Required by all templates)
    [*=center]Data Enc Template
    [*=center]EBS Template
    [*=center]EFK Template
    [*=center]EGS Template
    [*=center] ELS Template
    [*=center]ELT Template
    [*=center]EPS Template
    [*=center]GUILD EMBLEM EP8 Template
    [*=center]I TEM.ENC(EP2) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP6) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP8) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP10) Template
    [*=center] MAIN.DAT Template
    [*=center]MAINEX Template
    [*=center]MCL Template
    [*=center] MFX Template
    [*=center]MOB.ENC(EP2) Template
    [*=center] MOB.ENC(EP8) Template

    [*=center] TMap Template
    [*=center] UI.DAT Template
    [*=center] XDATA Template
​
​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scripts:
​


  • [*=center]AddMaterial (EBM EBS ECH EPS)
    [*=center]AddObject (EFX)
    [*=center]Guild Emblem Texture Data XOR
    [*=center]Replace Texture (EBM EBS ECH EPS)
    [*=center]Rotate 180 degrees
    [*=center]ScaleMesh (EBM ECH)




​

Credits:

Yamachi (For releasing templates and scripts)
S37uP!Update (For sending me Templates)
FinalNotice (For upload some templates)
 
Hello everyone.. Since all templates and scripts originally posted by Yamachi are deleted I decided to repost them :)
I wont make topic like Yamachi did i will just write what Templates and scripts are contained in *.rar file.

Templates :

​


  • [*=center] EBM Template
    [*=center]ECH Template
    [*=center]EFX Template
    [*=center]Common_Cabal (Required by all templates)
    [*=center]Data Enc Template
    [*=center]EBS Template
    [*=center]EFK Template
    [*=center]EGS Template
    [*=center] ELS Template
    [*=center]ELT Template
    [*=center]EPS Template
    [*=center]GUILD EMBLEM EP8 Template
    [*=center]I TEM.ENC(EP2) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP6) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP8) Template
    [*=center]ITEM.ENC(EP10) Template
    [*=center] MAIN.DAT Template
    [*=center]MAINEX Template
    [*=center]MCL Template
    [*=center] MFX Template
    [*=center]MOB.ENC(EP2) Template
    [*=center] MOB.ENC(EP8) Template

    [*=center] TMap Template
    [*=center] UI.DAT Template
    [*=center] XDATA Template
​
​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scripts:
​


  • [*=center]AddMaterial (EBM EBS ECH EPS)
    [*=center]AddObject (EFX)
    [*=center]Guild Emblem Texture Data XOR
    [*=center]Replace Texture (EBM EBS ECH EPS)
    [*=center]Rotate 180 degrees
    [*=center]ScaleMesh (EBM ECH)




​

Credits:

Yamachi (For releasing templates and scripts)
S37uP!Update (For sending me Templates)
FinalNotice (For upload some templates)

Templates link is dead.. can someone re-upload it..
 
Last edited:
Back