• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [SWF Rel] Sunset Throne [FD]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. It's been a very long time since I've been here. 8 years to be exact. I thought I'd pay a visit back to Habbo Retros, and I have to say that not a lot has changed. I've grown older, still remembering my account details for RaGEZONE. I hope this piques your interest and you enjoy it!

Sadly, there are no SQL's available, just the SWF. I know there are many more emulators now, some use different codes to others. I did, however, change the code of the SWF file from "throne" to "ssrone" for easier SQL making in HxD.

Please note: I do not have a hotel to test this on, so if you download and use this, please attach a picture to show me how it looks in your hotel! :D

So let's get into it then! I've got a website currently that is going to display all of my customs I make from here on out, and I'll also be using here to show them too. Here's the Sunset Throne:

Brand New Sunset Throne SWF - [SWF Rel] Sunset Throne [FD] - RaGEZONE Forums

You can visit the following for customs to come:
You can download this SWF file right here:

Thank you for paying my post a visit, have a great day.

EDIT: I thought I would attempt the SQL's. Please find the SQL's as follows and let me know if they work:
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_id`, `catalog_name`)VALUES ('352813', 'PAGE_ID_HERE', '352813', 'Sunset Throne');

<furnitype id="352813" classname="ssrone">
		<revision>59005</revision>
		<defaultdir>0</defaultdir>
		<xdim>1</xdim>
		<ydim>1</ydim>
		<partcolors />
		<name>Sunset Throne</name>
		<description>Sit and relax, thinking of the sunset!</description>
		<adurl></adurl>
		<offerid>-1</offerid>
		<buyout>0</buyout>
		<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
		<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
		<bc>0</bc>
		<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
		<customparams></customparams>
		<specialtype>0</specialtype>
		<canstandon>0</canstandon>
		<cansiton>0</cansiton>
		<canlayon>0</canlayon>
</furnitype>

INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`,`item_name`,`public_name`,`stack_height`,`can_stack`,`sprite_id`,`interaction_type`,`interaction_modes_count`)VALUES ('352813', 'ssrone', 'Sunset Throne', '1', '1', '352813', 'default', '1');

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. It's been a very long time since I've been here. 8 years to be exact. I thought I'd pay a visit back to Habbo Retros, and I have to say that not a lot has changed. I've grown older, still remembering my account details for RaGEZONE. I hope this piques your interest and you enjoy it!

Sadly, there are no SQL's available, just the SWF. I know there are many more emulators now, some use different codes to others. I did, however, change the code of the SWF file from "throne" to "ssrone" for easier SQL making in HxD.

Please note: I do not have a hotel to test this on, so if you download and use this, please attach a picture to show me how it looks in your hotel! :D

So let's get into it then! I've got a website currently that is going to display all of my customs I make from here on out, and I'll also be using here to show them too. Here's the Sunset Throne:

View attachment 166570

You can visit the following for customs to come:
You can download this SWF file right here:

Thank you for paying my post a visit, have a great day.​
Wrong section dude

Back