• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

Today I release to you the swf source code for PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768

This is a re-compilable version which I had purchased last year, and now wish to release to the public.

DOWNLOAD: HabboAS3

Compiled: Habbo

You can use flash IDE such as FlashDevelop or FlashBuilder to compile this.

This allows for you to customize the SWF however you want and add any custom features to the client.

Custom features added in this build:

• Coin counter will show millions with M at end (e.g. 1,000,000 = 1M)
  • Change bot mottos
  • Snowstorm code imported from old swfs
  • Mod tools can be closed and opened :)modtools command)

NuO71UR - SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 - RaGEZONE Forums

3fV4Rwr - SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 - RaGEZONE Forums

cndiTfS - SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 - RaGEZONE Forums

JnU8a0X - SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 - RaGEZONE Forums

++ Leave rep ++

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hot damn!

Between Quacks release and this, I would say 2019 is the year of Habbo private servers.

I'd love to see someone developing content that Sulake should have made, versus all the steaming poop they have released in recent years.

Great job ^.^

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download link updated with bugs fixed.

For those who are having issues compiling, I used Flex 4.6.0.

You will need edit the jvm.config in bin folder of Flex SDK to allow more memory ( java.args=-Xmx4g -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false )

For FlashDevelop the Flex SDK is downloaded to local appdata /FlashDevelop/Apps/

Reaction score
Holy effin poop. Never thought I'd see this public.

Thank you so much for the release!!
some of us actually wrote a decompiler and a deobfuscating plugin. had it for years :):

nevertheless, nice release beny. i never thought somebody would actually release these things.

to people new with this kind-of thing; intellij has functionality for flex sdk, use that if possible :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is this still obfuscated or not? Besides that, it's nice to see this! We're really getting the good stuff now! Can't wait to see what people can do with the source, maybe some new *cougholdskoolcough* features? :)

A huge chunk of it has been deobfuscated, but there still remains some obfuscated things. Original names are included with the download if you wish to continue deobfuscating it.

jGVcAxF - SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looooooks dope. What else do u have that u arent sharing?

Post moreeee plz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A huge chunk of it has been deobfuscated, but there still remains some obfuscated things. Original names are included with the download if you wish to continue deobfuscating it.

-- IMG REMOVED --

Me, deobfuscating? Nah, don't have time and patience for that. But it's cool lots is deobfuscated, I might play around with it a bit eventually.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, very useful even to make html5 clients, knowing habbo rendering engine of rooms, furnis, players and pets (this last one is hard, at least for me). This kind of release can make easier to migrate from flash to newest technologies

Very thanks for sharing <3

#edit

Could you git this source? (Actually I'm using a phone xd)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have the packet headers for this production? pls
i searched and did not find them

sorry bad english

Back