• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SWF source code - PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My client’s black ������
What’s with the hotel view button not working? ������

I'm not sure what you've done then. Mine is working fine and a couple others using it haven't had these problems.

anyone have the packet headers for this production? pls
i searched and did not find them

sorry bad english

Incoming:

Outgoing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Incoming:

Outgoing:
Okay, I thought it would be easy to pass this on for PlusEmu... but is so tiring
Anyone have this for Plus? :love:

#edit
btw, i got it
packet headers for plus:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw this before but it seems to have things missing

Actually, even though it's an old client version, there are plenty of methods that are de-obfuscated there which are not de-obfuscated in this release.

e.g. IHabboWebLogin.requestReAuthenticate() instead of IHabboWebLogin._Str_20369()

I see that OriginalClassNames.txt contains (all?) method and variable names. Is there any way to automatically determine, which name belongs to which function / variable?

Cheers,
Steve Winfield

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried compiling, I did a small edit with credits being an int instead of a string. I pressed build project and this is the output:

PHP:
Running process: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "C:\Users\missj\Documents\HabboAS3\Habbo.as3proj" -ipc 71e300ed-9693-4697-94c2-0756ffdffaab -version "4.6.0; 3.1" -compiler "C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -library "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Building Habbo
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\HabboConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -swf-version=34 -o obj\Habbo636927056582675897
Starting java as: java -Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Dapplication.home="C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -jar "C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\lib\fcsh.jar"
INITIALIZING: Adobe Flex Compiler SHell (fcsh)
Starting new compile.
Loading configuration file C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml
Loading configuration file C:\Users\missj\Documents\HabboAS3\obj\HabboConfig.xml
Error: Java heap space
Build halted with errors (fcsh).
(fcsh)
Done(1)

I have no clue about why I get this error. What am I doing wrong?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried compiling, I did a small edit with credits being an int instead of a string. I pressed build project and this is the output:

PHP:
Running process: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Tools\fdbuild\fdbuild.exe "C:\Users\missj\Documents\HabboAS3\Habbo.as3proj" -ipc 71e300ed-9693-4697-94c2-0756ffdffaab -version "4.6.0; 3.1" -compiler "C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -library "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashDevelop\Library"
Building Habbo
mxmlc -load-config+=obj\HabboConfig.xml -debug=true -incremental=true -swf-version=34 -o obj\Habbo636927056582675897
Starting java as: java -Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=US -Djava.util.Arrays.useLegacyMergeSort=true -Dapplication.home="C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0" -jar "C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\lib\fcsh.jar"
INITIALIZING: Adobe Flex Compiler SHell (fcsh)
Starting new compile.
Loading configuration file C:\Users\missj\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flexsdk\4.6.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml
Loading configuration file C:\Users\missj\Documents\HabboAS3\obj\HabboConfig.xml
Error: Java heap space
(fcsh)
Done(1)

I have no clue about why I get this error. What am I doing wrong?

Check my first reply which explains about changing the JVM config

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check my first reply which explains about changing the JVM config

Oops apologizes didn't see it.

--- Update
Beny.

Now I get this error:

PHP:
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4g
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oops apologizes didn't see it.

--- Update
@Beny.

Now I get this error:

PHP:
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4g
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
-Xmx4096m

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Emily Beny & I don’t get these problems. Checkout the compiler I included on my git for this project. I pulled it out of FlashDevelop. Run the start.bat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice job, thank you for the share, I tested this and it seems to work pretty well :)

I do not know your project is still going on but I also continued a bit of cleaning : If someone's interested

Reaction score
Watch out using this! People can/did remove 'clientside checks' and abuse it with Tanji since the most emulators doesn't check everything correct.

Anyway, cool release, nice one!

As Tanji acts as a man in the middle, client side checks wouldn't work anyway. But I do agree, people can easily modify it with some malicious code.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Folks, let the questions & help for the Support section :love:

Amazing release, Beny. For ages I was waiting someone do this. Well, it's 2019, a good year to be alive. Still, I miss the times of the v29. And even trying hard, I can't feel sentimental with the current versions of Habbo. They just suck in terms of design and features, and well.. everything.

Habbo is dying, and that's true. I still wish for the day someone converts our old DCR's to the SWF ones. And also Flash is being disabled with time to time by the browsers.

That's f* sad :(

I see that Dominic is working on changing the design to Illumina, that's amazing. In the past I tried that only using HabboUI, but now with the source code, that opens a whole new world of possibilities.

I wonder what will happen when Flash goes completely deactivated from our browsers. Will Sulake close Habbo? Make it only mobile? Or they're under the hood developing something with HTML?

After seeing their new game for mobile, I don't think so... But well, let's cross our fingers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Amazing release, Beny. For ages I was waiting someone do this. Well, it's 2019, a good year to be alive. Still, I miss the times of the v29. And even trying hard, I can't feel sentimental with the current versions of Habbo. They just suck in terms of design and features, and well.. everything.

Habbo is dying, and that's true. I still wish for the day someone converts our old DCR's to the SWF ones. And also Flash is being disabled with time to time by the browsers.

I see that Dominic is working on changing the design to Illumina, that's amazing. In the past I tried that only using HabboUI, but now with the source code, that opens a whole new world of possibilities.

I wonder what will happen when Flash goes completely deactivated from our browsers. Will Sulake close Habbo? Make it only mobile? Or they're under the hood developing something with HTML?

After seeing their new game for mobile, I don't think so... But well, let's cross our fingers.

I agree with everything but change "DCR's to the SWF ones" to "DCR's to a HTML5 project". Seeing an oldskool client in HTML5 is something I'm dying for. Yes, there are HTML5 projects but most keep something like the current UI, or the R63 UI, but seeing v14 remade in HTML5 would be my dream.

Reaction score

to add a little perspective;

this is what I have been doing.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
to add a little perspective;

this is what I have been doing.

Adding more perspective. That's what he wants to accomplish:
dominic did you already enabled all the "illumina" style toggles? Each component or almost every component (visual component) has a "style" enumerator. As far I remember most of them are in 0 or 1. And as far I remember 2 and 3 are the Illumina ones.

Illumina (most of the design) is inside every SWF, just disabled.

On 2012, I worked on that only with HabboUI.

Good luck in the project. I would love to assist. You should create a dev thread :)

I also would really enjoy the top and bottom menus being like that: http://i.imgur.com/pgMW2.png

Back