Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SwiftEmu] Fix's for NewCrypto! [UPDATED 01/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you moved the wired it would reset.

a little fix:

go to Messages/GameClientMessageHandler.cs and delete:

Code:
                    if (item.wiredHandler != null)
                    {
                        using (adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            item.wiredHandler.DeleteFromDatabase(adapter);
                            item.wiredHandler.Dispose();
                            room.GetWiredHandler().RemoveFurniture(item);
                        }
                        item.wiredHandler = null;
                    }
                    if (item.wiredCondition != null)
                    {
                        using (adapter = ButterflyEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            item.wiredCondition.DeleteFromDatabase(adapter);
                            item.wiredCondition.Dispose();
                            room.GetWiredHandler().conditionHandler.ClearTile(item.Coordinate);
                        }
                        item.wiredCondition = null;
                    }

It is not a big difference, but the wired wouldn't reset when you moved it.
Now, the wired will reset when the room unloads, but he saves only the selected furni and not the settings.
I would fix this coming soon.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm.. I'll try fix this to. :)

Sorry for not be updating the topic, is that my classes started and I'm short on time, but rest assured that I will continue helping the Forum with over fix. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry for not be updating the topic, is that my classes started and I'm short on time, but rest assured that I will continue helping the Forum with over fix. :)
Can u post the fix of the whell and others ..?

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score

You're doing a great job man, thank you :).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're welcome guys, i'm not in my computer... But tomorrow i'll post the last fix's to you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix this buggs, please:
1-When I have to go to a room I have to give twice to to be loaded the furnis.
2-The inventory furnis disappear when I restart the client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix this buggs, please:
1-When I have to go to a room I have to give twice to to be loaded the furnis.
2-The inventory furnis disappear when I restart the client.

svuote table

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Yes if it's more stable, the known bugs don't will be hard to correct with the help of the community :)

In it's current form (the versions that have been floating around on here), it's not actually that stable. You will experience crashes if you have a decent amount of users.

Also.. Pretty strange how a perfectly fine release got deleted.. huh?

topkek amirite??
Reaction score

Perfectly working SWF's, I know it's a very messy pack, it was like that when I obtained it. The correct setup is:

PHP:
<?php
		public $variables = "//habbo.vc/game/latest_v/external_variables.txt";
		public $texts = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/b5da780fa98c6bc2fa2f70e68a9ac238/external_flash_texts.txt";
		public $override_texts = "//www.habbo.vc/externals.php?type=texts&?h=180520131";
		public $override_vars = "//www.habbo.vc/externals.php?type=vars&?h=180520131";
		public $productdata = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/archive/a9c2dfebdaa0a48b66498012a2fd4612/productdata.txt";
		public $furnidata = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/archive/a9c2dfebdaa0a48b66498012a2fd4612/furnidata.txt";
		public $baseurl = "//habbo.vc/game/core/05283f046dd1073a787334bce2beb332/";
		public $habbo_swf = "//habbo.vc/game/core/05283f046dd1073a787334bce2beb332/Habbo.swf";

Just change the URL. (this was taken from a hotel using IlluminaCMS).

These are for Plus Emulator, not Swift. I decided to post them here because there was chat about Plus here + the release thread got deleted. Either someone make a release thread or I will.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Perfectly working SWF's, I know it's a very messy pack, it was like that when I obtained it. The correct setup is:

PHP:
<?php
		public $variables = "//habbo.vc/game/latest_v/external_variables.txt";
		public $texts = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/b5da780fa98c6bc2fa2f70e68a9ac238/external_flash_texts.txt";
		public $override_texts = "//www.habbo.vc/externals.php?type=texts&?h=180520131";
		public $override_vars = "//www.habbo.vc/externals.php?type=vars&?h=180520131";
		public $productdata = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/archive/a9c2dfebdaa0a48b66498012a2fd4612/productdata.txt";
		public $furnidata = "//habbo.vc/game/gamedata/archive/a9c2dfebdaa0a48b66498012a2fd4612/furnidata.txt";
		public $baseurl = "//habbo.vc/game/core/05283f046dd1073a787334bce2beb332/";
		public $habbo_swf = "//habbo.vc/game/core/05283f046dd1073a787334bce2beb332/Habbo.swf";

Just change the URL. (this was taken from a hotel using IlluminaCMS).

These are for Plus Emulator, not Swift. I decided to post them here because there was chat about Plus here + the release thread got deleted. Either someone make a release thread or I will.

Someone mirror me this please, habbo.vc dont work for me, but isitup says its online but not for me :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [SwiftEmu] Fix's for NewCrypto!

Easy fix, but thanks for who need it.

How come you've never posted it in a thread? >.>

Onthread: - Nice fixes, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back