Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Sword of Rape ;o Mu Skins 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Information
I was bored yesterday, so I decided to change some BMDs, this is my first skin :O.
Hyo-Shin - Sword of Rape ;o - RaGEZONE Forums

Hyo-Shin - Sword of Rape ;o - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks to luciano for mu toolbox and pentium for converting back to BMD

Edit: Hahahaa I forgot download link ^^.

Last edited:
Re: [Release] Sword of Rape ;o

Hah, yeh its just a modded SOD ^^.
Still getting use to MilkShape....

Added download link I forgot it before lol sorry.

Actually, it is the same length as the original SOD. And is actually skinnier...
Name might be inappropriate but its what was suggested by the players on my server so i went with it :P

I think it's cool hyo,the name is fine I mean look... your on the internet.. come on now.

If you don't have anything good to say,don't say anything at all. Just one of the many ways not to be a dickhead :D

Well this is actually smaller then the orig SOD so if its that you think the orig is to big what do you want me to do about it. This skin is smaller so I don't know what your on about ;)

the color is not aggresive...a sword for bk must be with an aspect who gives fear....is more like a stick...but nice work ... 8/10

look like SoDs but nice work 6/10

Back