Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SwordOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah but once you get into kal, there's no turning back, it's simply too much fun to mod kal since you can do a LOT tbh, a lot of games only let you modify the client/server so much, and kal lets you modify quite a lot, or better yet
actually youre wrong. compared to other games kal isnt realy mob friendly at all. only most basic stuff is customizeable, the implented scripting features are a joke. (compare it with wow, etc)

if youre talking about patching, thats possible with every application. Ofc its easier with kal since it got no effective way to prevent this.

we have come so far in modding it while other games stop at a point and say "were happy with retail like servers". :D
Actually a typical kal server is almost vanilla. Changed some rates, recolored some textures. Thats it mostly.

Reaction score
I decided to try kal after a year or two, picked this hidden kal server, apparently one of the bigger servers.

Rates were retarded, went from g42 to g55, community was homo, most of the time I heard only hurr here durr there, me better than you lool I oown3d you against two lol, he bought his stuff from donations he's noob trololo, owner made drop rates of higher grade poop so low that people would buy it for "donations", which were ridiculously expensive, quite a nice moneyfactory I'd say.

All in all, not gonna make the same mistake of trying kal again ever again.

Reaction score
actually youre wrong. compared to other games kal isnt realy mob friendly at all. only most basic stuff is customizeable, the implented scripting features are a joke. (compare it with wow, etc)

if youre talking about patching, thats possible with every application. Ofc its easier with kal since it got no effective way to prevent this.
Yes I was talking about patchin, so yeah, they don't prevent it, meaning? That yes, it's easy to modify and change the content and game itself.
Just because you haven't seen a heavily modified client doesn't mean it's possible, you can do a lot more than has been released / used on ragezone or any public server.
For example with a decent graphics hook you can modify the graphics a lot, if you're good enough you can do a lot with it. Ofc you can do this with any game if you put enough time and effort in it, never said anything else, but do they?

Actually a typical kal server is almost vanilla. Changed some rates, recolored some textures. Thats it mostly.
Well, I'm talking about the more advanced servers that add their own functions, content, etc, not just recolor g65 and call it g80.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I was talking about patchin, so yeah, they don't prevent it, meaning? That yes, it's easy to modify and change the content and game itself.
Talking about the hackshield & anti debugging techniques. However patching is nothing kal related, its possible with every app.

Just because you haven't seen a heavily modified client doesn't mean it's possible, you can do a lot more than has been released / used on ragezone or any public server.
Then you probably havent seen my work. Heavily modded a client a while ago. Added new scripting possibilities (for new parsed menues), replaced crypts, added honor tags overlay, added secondary password and stuffs. =)

Well, I'm talking about the more advanced servers that add their own functions, content, etc, not just recolor g65 and call it g80.
those are very rare

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if kal is so easy to mod why hasnt anyone been able to update to what the international has. kal will not get any better untill people work together. there needs to be an emu without it or new files why bother. thats just my point of view.

Reaction score
Jangan ya n00b5auce!!!

Cheers!

long time no see ;) been years lol!

You're both nubcaeks! ^^
Nah but once you get into kal, there's no turning back, it's simply too much fun to mod kal since you can do a LOT tbh, a lot of games only let you modify the client/server so much, and kal lets you modify quite a lot, or better yet, we have come so far in modding it while other games stop at a point and say "were happy with retail like servers". :D

However I agree on upgrading the engine, it's old and outdated, but then again, I don't think Inix has the will/resources to upgrade the engine for 2-3000 players :/.

lol they made you the new mod, that is actually for once a great idea, havent seen a good mod for this section since dope, better than making that noob foxx the mod. God that was a disaster.

how long have you been a mod for?

if kal is so easy to mod why hasnt anyone been able to update to what the international has. kal will not get any better untill people work together. there needs to be an emu without it or new files why bother. thats just my point of view.

because as you can clearly see, the only people capable of doing that either don't care or quit long time ago.

reporting in.

:tongue:

lol your still alive too?

Last edited:
Reaction score
long time no see ;) been years lol!

lol they made you the new mod, that is actually for once a great idea, havent seen a good mod for this section since dope, better than making that noob foxx the mod. God that was a disaster.

how long have you been a mod for?

because as you can clearly see, the only people capable of doing that either don't care or quit long time ago.

lol your still alive too?

Sorry for slow response, I've been a mod for a couple of months :), also the moderator for Coders Paradise ^^.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with Shortorrrrrrrr... for once.

Reaction score
actualy shortor was one of best developers back then ;).. so please stop say "Join date" bla bla.. who fcking cares and please mod clean this thread

lol, well, shorty was really never a developer! he is pretty much a Kalonline critic :p

plus, saying that someone was one of the best developers is a lie!, there has been really around 5-6 amazing developers in Kal-RZ history, starting with bakabug and ending with the deathart noob :p

Cause I lost pw to my other account I don't even remember the name of.

Edit:
Ah, right, ZeroSanity.

pls go.

lol, how many times have you been banned too?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Allright, it's funny to read, but it's gotten a little too much off topic, and well, it's mostly just flaming atm here.

So if u wanna continue the discussion then do so in some kind of debate thread. Gonna close this now lol.

#Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back