Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anamapiro12 said:
admin saying english come end august =) vitnam server

papka - [Swordsman Online] PlayPW.ws new PvP server x50! - RaGEZONE Forums
...you mean this: [http://tieungao.org/] Vietnam server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like the register is broken?
made an account, wanted to login - told me incorrect details.
made another account just in case, tryed to login - told me incorrect details.

checked both of my mail adresses, no mail.

wth? :V

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that, that wasn't my question either. - My question was : whats wrong with the registration? had to make like 6 Acc's to finally get in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem is that the server seems to be abandoned, the owner doesn't say anything about the current state of the game. I suggest you to find another server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, i guess i just wait for the uh.. other server to get an english patch. =w=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why don't you guys make a thread of that VN server instead of posting link in other peoples server thread.. its breaking rules you know.

I like to play a server in english where I can understand and read the quest or item descriptions. Anyone find another english server make a tread pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed advertise in other server threads is against the rules even if the admin of this serv does nothing ... i played there till lvl 43 ... but after 2 weeks still no changes at all ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed advertise in other server threads is against the rules even if the admin of this serv does nothing ... i played there till lvl 43 ... but after 2 weeks still no changes at all ...

yeah srry but its noob team... play vn server coming soon english patch... when coming english patch then i make thread

peace out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BAH, three different Swordsman servers already but each one is kinda crap. First one was abandoned, these other two seem half finished.

I really have little hope for these other servers, mainly with one being Russian and the other being VN and me only being able to speak english and living on the east coast....but yeah, a Swordsman private server would be awesome. Retail isn't too bad, but with it being PWE, it wont take long to go to poop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
for test all rates up to x999, shop, free items and sycee coming soon. Join us.

Hi, I registered and log in but I found no coin in account. I wanna buy some fashion in cashshop, can you help me how to get coin?

Reaction score
Dear players and visitors of our site!

We are pleased to inform you that, before the official opening of the project have less than a day!

And so, some details about the major changes at the start:

- X15 Server rates for all!
- Free bags, mounts and costumes!
- Reduced prices for the most popular products!
- Russian language support and localization of the game client! (within one week after launch)
- Constant updates, additions, contests, promotions, sweepstakes for valuable prizes!

And much - much more!

Forward to seeing you tomorrow at 18:00 Moscow time!

Sincerely yours,
Team PlayPW.ws

----------------------------------------------

Game Client:
http://playpw.ws/index.php?do=static&page=downloads
Register:
http://playpw.ws/index.php?do=register

Back