• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Syn] Sky-Pix Index [Uncoded]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It has been a while since i've done an index :) I still don't know php sadly but I will leave that up to someone if they want this coded.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/BMIjR.png

Image:
BMIjR - [Syn] Sky-Pix Index [Uncoded] - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's simply pressing enter? Really, Who clicks it anymore?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just CSS and HTML as sead b4, there's no need to PHP. Anyway, i dont really see me adding this i dont particularly like it.

*F4cePalm*

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
His talent is in design. I have him on msn, the production of design he shows me is really good.

So what if he cant code, PROBLEM?

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Most of you are hating on this for no apparent reason, he obviously doesn’t understand coding. He was trying to release a simple layout for someone else to code. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but is there any need to continually try and destroy his post?

Goin Goin Gone!
Reaction score
I really like this, I might use it. But Who knows. It would be super cool if the clouds like move. xD

Back