• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

T4C Ancient Crystal Realm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It Isn't Spam When The Posts Are Useful And Giving Info On Next Releases Is Ducking Useful To Alot of People

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Damn person, stop spamming you are burning yourself and make alot of ppl mad...
plz adm, delet this tread...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It Isn't Spam When The Posts Are Useful And Giving Info On Next Releases Is Ducking Useful To Alot of People

Sure they are.. Use the "Edit-Button".. You are posting spam and rubbish.. Stop that.

Greetings from a Legend

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well Its Not Making Alot of People Mad But You Are Amking ME Mad Because This Stuff Is Non Of Your Business And This Thread Is Very Helpful TO People Who Wanna Play My Server... I Get 1 To 3+ People A Day That Add Me On Msn To See if They Can Play... I'm Not Deleting This Thread

I Even Told A Super Mod It Isn't Spam And He Told Me If You Guys Keep Bothering Me To Tell Him About It So Shut Up, And I Use The Edit Button On Almost Every Post

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, This argument is entirely pointless do to the fact that it is getting no where. Matt(Personn) wants to spam and break the rules, thats his problem. his server sucks balls anyway. not meaning to flame but I had to fit that in there. Also, The mere fact that you post all this pointless bull on RageZone proves that you are too scared of Dialsoft and Marc to post it on your "Website"... To the admins, Please remove this post. It appears at the top of the list everytime some fan-fuckin-tastic "update" is brought up. Which If i read the forum rules properly is spam.

Fyter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, This argument is entirely pointless do to the fact that it is getting no where. Matt(Personn) wants to spam and break the rules, thats his problem. his server sucks balls anyway. not meaning to flame but I had to fit that in there. Also, The mere fact that you post all this pointless bull on RageZone proves that you are too scared of Dialsoft and Marc to post it on your "Website"... To the admins, Please remove this post. It appears at the top of the list everytime some fan-fuckin-tastic "update" is brought up. Which If i read the forum rules properly is spam.

Fyter

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Fyter

VERY BIG T...H...X xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Fyter

• Thanks, that was my point!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Fyter

Ok First of All My Server Doesn't Suck Seeing As How You Never Played On It Because You Never Had The Time, And Second This Isn't Spam And Third I'm Not Afraid No Marc ;) And Fourth You Just Double Posted So Who Is Breaking The Rules Now

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh, I hate to feed this thread, but TheRightHandMan's double post can happen in lag, it's not intentional and happens. Quite the opposite of what your doing personn.

This "updates" thread is just one big advertisement for your server, you said it yourself ( reading between the lines ).

You have a website, put the updates/changelog on there and link it from your server MOTD. Ragezone also has an ads section where you can advertise your server.

This is not a debate on whether or not your server sucks, thats irrelevant.
What is relevant is that your "updates" are the very definition of spam and the T4C subforum is NOT for server updates, server advertisements and most importantly, triple and quadruple spamming "updates" in a thread which isn't even supposed to be on the forum.

One last thing, the request to delete this thread was not to you, but to a mod/admin, but I don't think they come around the T4C forum too often.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sigh, I hate to feed this thread, but TheRightHandMan's double post can happen in lag, it's not intentional and happens. Quite the opposite of what your doing personn.

This "updates" thread is just one big advertisement for your server, you said it yourself ( reading between the lines ).

You have a website, put the updates/changelog on there and link it from your server MOTD. Ragezone also has an ads section where you can advertise your server.

This is not a debate on whether or not your server sucks, thats irrelevant.
What is relevant is that your "updates" are the very definition of spam and the T4C subforum is NOT for server updates, server advertisements and most importantly, triple and quadruple spamming "updates" in a thread which isn't even supposed to be on the forum.

One last thing, the request to delete this thread was not to you, but to a mod/admin, but I don't think they come around the T4C forum too often.

Yes And I Do Put My Ad In Server Ads Zone But I See Servers Like XavuS Being Added Here So I Can Do That Same Right
And I'm Working On That Server Updates Thing For The Website Now And Since The Changelog Is So Big I Cannot Put It In The MOTD Because It Will Be Impossible To Sign On It Will Say Looking For Patches, You CANNOT Make The MOTD To Big I Think I Know This Because I Have Done It

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I informed Exclamatio about this and the last thread, he is a very good Moderator (Super Moderator..) and he knows what he does...

Anyway, this is spam, you can say what you want.. Use your damn Edit-Button and stop spamming..

Greetings from a Legend

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I informed Exclamatio about this and the last thread, he is a very good Moderator (Super Moderator..) and he knows what he does...

Anyway, this is spam, you can say what you want.. Use your damn Edit-Button and stop spamming..

Greetings from a Legend

HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT I USE MY Ducking EDIT BUTTON.... Ducking Idiot

And If You Notice All My Posts Say They Have Been Edited Because After I Say Something I Always Need To Say Something Else And I Do That Oh And You Can't Say Something Is Spam When Its Not I Talked To Exclamatio And He Understands So Shut Your Ducking Mouths You Idiots

By The Way A Legend YOUR SPAMMING! All You Do Is Say The Exact Same poop Every Single Mother Ducking Time

Sorry For The Swearing Exclamatio But It Was Needed For These Morons

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys MATHEW(PERSON) has updated server, i assure you that this is the BEST SERVER IN THE WORLD xD! PLAY HERE OR DIE ANYWHERE!!!! :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HOW MANY DAMN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT I USE MY Ducking EDIT BUTTON.... Ducking Idiot

And If You Notice All My Posts Say They Have Been Edited Because After I Say Something I Always Need To Say Something Else And I Do That Oh And You Can't Say Something Is Spam When Its Not I Talked To Exclamatio And He Understands So Shut Your Ducking Mouths You Idiots

By The Way A Legend YOUR SPAMMING! All You Do Is Say The Exact Same poop Every Single Mother Ducking Time

Sorry For The Swearing Exclamatio But It Was Needed For These Morons

You should work on your handling form..:ignore:

And no, i don't spam..

Greetings from a Legend

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You should work on your handling form..:ignore:

And no, i don't spam..

Greetings from a Legend

Everytime You Say I Spam You Spam Because Your Flooding So Yes You Do Spam
And You Say It ALOT Too Thats The Point
If You Said It Once In A Thread Then Its Not Spam But You Repeatly Tell Me I Spam So Your Spamming.. Its Just Like I'm Telling You My Updates Constantly Well If Thats Spam You Telling Me About My Spam 24/7 IS Spam

* Ok Ok.. Lets Just Settle This.... I Won't *Spam* If Thats What You Call It If You People Don't Rag On My Posts Anymore.. Ok? All I Wanted Was To Advertise My Server In The T4C Section And Make Players Happy.... Which I Did Good In... Then There Are The People Who Don't Care About My Server And Just Read My Thread To Find Spam And Double Posts Just To Get Me In Trouble, Ok Well I'm Going To Stop... And I Just Wanted To Say Sorry "A Legend" Sorry "aditive" Sorry "ClawedMonkey" Sorry "TheRightHandMan" And Sorry "Puppet Master" Please Forgive Me But Don't If You Don't Want To or Won't Mean It*

Well I Gotta Go For Awhile I Missed 2 Weeks of School From Being Super Sick And I'm Doing The Work I Missed From That 2 Weeks Now.. So Bye All Please Find It In Your Hearts To Forgive Me.... Lol No I'm Not Gay
================================================
I'm Looking For Some Requests For Robes And Crowns I Will Only Accept The Name And I'll Do The Requirements And Bonuses
I Want Noob And Expert Style Robes If You Want Say The Requirements Make It Easier On Me

EXAMPLES! Not Going To Be Used Unless of COurse You Think They Are Good Thoughts
Here Is Some Ideas.... My Ideas And Only 2 Minute Thoughts
Robe of Grand Wisdom Req: 3250 Wis Bonus: +1,000 Wis +415 Earth, And Light.
Robe of Grand Intelligence Req: 3250 Int Bonus: +1,000 Int, +415 Fire, And Dark.
Mantle of Holy Magics Req: 4,325 Wis Bonus: + 1,250 Wis, +625 Earth, And Light.
Cloak of Unholy Magics Req: 4,325 Int Bonus: + 1,250 Int, +625 Fire, And Dark.
Crown of The Black Mage Req: 3,375 Int Bonus: +1,115 Int +395 Fire, And Dark
Crown of Forbidden Magic Req: 9,832 Int 11032 Wis Bonus: +4,000 Int +4,500 Wis +1,250 Fire, Earth, Air, And Water

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
heyy personn
i downloaded da client and its all in french!!
how da hell 2 connect 2 ur server??
is dere any english client??

Back