Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TaiwanSRO] Statpoint bug?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i'm wondering if anyone knows a real solution for the swsro files statpoint bug?

Explanation of the bug:
For example you are level 20 - you go kill tiger girl and become level 30, and basically it skips your levels between 20->30 which ends up with the stats points not added to str/int (every level your stats increases by default and you also get +3 statpoints to manually add). But here it gives 4 statpoints and sometimes other amounts, i'm not really sure why this does happen.
If anyone has any clue, please help.

Hello, i'm wondering if anyone knows a real solution for the swsro files statpoint bug?

Explanation of the bug:
For example you are level 20 - you go kill tiger girl and become level 30, and basically it skips your levels between 20->30 which ends up with the stats points not added to str/int (every level your stats increases by default and you also get +3 statpoints to manually add). But here it gives 4 statpoints and sometimes other amounts, i'm not really sure why this does happen.
If anyone has any clue, please help.

bump :blushing:

Back