Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales of Fantasy Server Files + Tools + Www + Client Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not normal at all, it is very rare that there are false positives. I trust terzo on this, but also he is only human and can make mistakes. So i rather wait for a new upload or a confirm that this is in deed a false positive.
You can't be too careful with those things.

regards
rogan12

Well will see what will happens...i donwloaded them then i deleted them because i not understand nothing...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not normal at all, it is very rare that there are false positives. I trust terzo on this, but also he is only human and can make mistakes. So i rather wait for a new upload or a confirm that this is in deed a false positive.
You can't be too careful with those things.

regards
rogan12
false positive, i think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty but waht client use for this?
and do you can give lite guide what configure?
can be to chines leagues and other but i need guide xD

Ty but waht client use for this?
and do you can give lite guide what configure?
can be to chines leagues and other but i need guide xD
Still can start server i do it all server ip config another still have problem connection...

Last edited:
Reaction score
you'll generally get false positives on files that are packed or injecting hooks. If users can confirm your releases and future releases i'll hook you up with a subscription as a thank you.

My as well give it now, I've got the files working and he has released other files in the past. (i'm sure he probably just gets them off a chinese bbs but he's still sharing! which is awesome).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My as well give it now, I've got the files working and he has released other files in the past. (i'm sure he probably just gets them off a chinese bbs but he's still sharing! which is awesome).
This file is not from a bbs chinese, but another is, thanks for you vote!

@MentaL, thank you for your offer, im trying to help the server managers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This file is not from a bbs chinese, but another is, thanks for you vote!

@MentaL, thank you for your offer, im trying to help the server managers.
hi do you can tell me how to channge ip ? still i cant connect

Reaction score
interesting stuff, thanks :) i started to work on them, but, apparently when i ran the gsql.exe inside the msssql dump folder it killed my sql server and replaced it with theirs, which annihilated my sql service, so i have to reinstall my sql server >.> so a word of advice...don't run that exe, there are sqls in the server files with the needed db creation info

Reaction score
Server ON?

terzo - Tales of Fantasy Server Files + Tools + Www + Client Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Don't Mind if I do...
Reaction score
This would be nice if you didnt have to replace your entire mssql setup and IIS. I got around the MSSQL part but the files are tied into the IIS files and I dont want to replace my instance...sigh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Connect to official server, at cmd.exe write "netstat -a" and show the connection.
after that, use the hosts from windir/system32/drivers/etc
the hosts file, open with notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back