Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, thats how it works.
You can use Navicat/MySQL but you would have to set it up in MSSQL and then use SQL Connection in Navicat Premium.
Its no problem, I'm really here to help. If you want to have my skype is mcaso123, I'm on most of the time and I'm willing to answer questions as long as someone isn't rude.
I believe that help should be public to anyone, because people have been anticipating to make servers of this game for quite a while, and now that the files and tutorials are out, people have a chance. But with all the bugs and glitches stopping people, its a real set back. I would hate to be waiting a couple of days just to fix one error.
Different versions and the way they work need to be documented so we know just to use what works and not try any edgy stuff, which helps save errors.
I personally just want to revive Tales Runner the way it was for me when i was playing it and loving it. I want to restore my character including her armor and pets. to give my self repairs and pets again, maybe fix things in the game to make it more single player friendly.
I want to play the single player stuff again, like alladin and challenges. that was so fun thats what i wish for with this project
I want my orange angel back.
Kevin Teran - Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584 - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to play it lightly like i used too. one huge tweak i would want is to increase the game resolution to 1280x720. or any 16:9 resolution to make the game better for standard screens. or 1072x603 or 1050x600 for trueness to original tales runner.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I personally just want to revive Tales Runner the way it was for me when i was playing it and loving it. I want to restore my character including her armor and pets. to give my self repairs and pets again, maybe fix things in the game to make it more single player friendly.
I want to play the single player stuff again, like alladin and challenges. that was so fun thats what i wish for with this project
I want my orange angel back.
Kevin Teran - Tales Runner Setup Video + Server Files by kevin3584 - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to play it lightly like i used too. one huge tweak i would want is to increase the game resolution to 1280x720. or any 16:9 resolution to make the game better for standard screens. or 1072x603 or 1050x600 for trueness to original tales runner.

All of this is highly possible.
Here are things that are public tutorial and information wise)
Item Codes, How to add maps, How to translate to English, How to add items, and alot of other tuts.
If you're in need of any help with these, just hit me up on skype, or look at my files+tools thread in the release section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of this is highly possible.
Here are things that are public tutorial and information wise)
Item Codes, How to add maps, How to translate to English, How to add items, and alot of other tuts.
If you're in need of any help with these, just hit me up on skype, or look at my files+tools thread in the release section.
Ty! and TY for hosting the torrent. I got it downloaded finally.

I can add you on skype? coolio, i'll do that in a bit. I want to try to get this server set up so i can play some aladin again.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have error also in Navicat for MySQL i cant load the db what i can do helep

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How I can use the hex workshop to open files talesrunner??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mcaso can i make the db in sql 2005 ?? ? ?/ // ? ? ?

I need to download this files ? ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i need to download this fils ??:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reaction score
i need to download this fils ??:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
No reason to spam question marks like this is a republican debate idiot.
Look at the Ducking TUTORIAL and maybe you'll find out.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how i can fix the shop? and how i can add gp ??helep me~~~

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when i buy something in shop nothing happen why??helep me

kevin how i can add exp i want exptr.sql can u give me?plz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can helep me how i can fix shop when i buy anything i have error what i can do?helep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mcaso can you helep me how I can fix shop when I buy anything nothing happen just error plz helep

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,Guys i wanna help to make talesrunner private to we will deal with money plesae pm me in Skype: essakhalid or facebook : Essa x Essa

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,Guys i wanna help to make talesrunner private to we will deal with money plesae pm me in Skype: essakhalid or facebook : Essa x Essa
If you're looking to make those public ones you'd run into AfreecaTV's suit and you won't like it. I'd prefer not to help people personally through skype anymore since I've had past experiences.
Well anyway good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i just want to upgrade the db but its faild and writeing somethings can any one help me plesae

guys if any one want silkroad private server i make it = some one make for me talesrunner or money

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i just want to upgrade the db but its faild and writeing somethings can any one help me plesae
EDIT: forgot to add link, lol

Click the "..."

Click add

Move the file into the Backup folder (AFAIK other folders didn't work for me)
and then open it

Check restore and click OK

Last edited:
Back