Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman online File Encryption / Decryption issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear members of the Talisman Online community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits. It is with a sense of urgency that I reach out to you today regarding a matter that affects our beloved game and community.

As many of you are aware, we have been facing a significant challenge in recent times. Our dedicated developer, who holds the reins to certain essential game files, has unfortunately chosen not to release a specific file that we have been requesting for several months. Despite our repeated appeals, we have yet to receive this crucial file that contains the updated list of NPCs in the game.

We fully respect the ownership rights our developer holds over these files, and we acknowledge their hard work and dedication that goes into maintaining our game. It's important to stress that our request revolves around a simple list of updated NPCs – a component we believe is vital for enhancing our gaming experience. This isn't an attempt to undermine anyone's authority over the files, but rather a plea for cooperation and understanding.

In light of this, we are seeking assistance from our fellow community members at RageZone MMO Development Community. We recognize the immense talent and expertise within our community, and we are hopeful that someone amongst us possesses the knowledge to decrypt/encrypt the Talisman Online files. We believe that, through collaborative efforts, we can find a solution that benefits everyone involved.

If you know of anyone who has the skills to assist us in this endeavor, we kindly request that you either send a private message or comment in the thread. Your contribution could be the key to resolving this situation and ensuring the continued enjoyment of Talisman Online for all of us.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for being an integral part of our vibrant community. Let us come together and show that our shared passion can overcome any obstacle.

Best regards,

Franz
luigimowd11@gmail.com

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats on raising this issue.
But who has new files, or knows how to release new files
they want to make some money off of it
Talisman forums died because of this greed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to start over in talisman, so where and what places can I get new files? both pets, sets, mounts, caves, maps, ui, etc... what are the ways to obtain all these files?

Back