Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 100.02 Server VM 16

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@shadow66 can you provide Google Drive links too? Mediafire has a 2GB limit, none of your files can be downloaded at all because of that.

Reaction score
Desktop 04-09-2022 21-25-52-824 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums Desktop 04-09-2022 21-25-57-939 - TERA 100.02 Server VM 16 - RaGEZONE Forums
so how other ppl downloaded this that many times.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What? I downloaded all of it just fine, I didn't get hit with any limits or anything like that.

Right, have to download each part separately. Still has a very, very low speed of just 1-2MB/s tops. Even for a 100mbit connection, that's low. But that's always the case with that host. Google Drive doesn't limit your speed at all and lets you use your maximum bandwidth. In my case, that's 60-63MB/s. For 100mbit, that's still 10-13MB/s.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Rushing is not the point though. The point is that the host simply doesn't allow you to use your maximum bandwidth. Or would you also drive a Lambo at 50km/h on an open road with no speed limit simply because you are not in a hurry to get anywhere? No, you'd go much faster than that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i use commands and how can i be gm?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client launcher is not responding... I did not change the server and client vm ip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi shadow, thanks for your hard work!

How can I access the accountdb? That and the cash shop web apps I could not get to work.

Reaction score
Hi shadow, thanks for your hard work!

How can I access the accountdb? That and the cash shop web apps I could not get to work.

I just put this more clean

Need change IP in D:\TERA_SERVER\arb_gw config_arb_gw

web_shop_url=http://YOUR VM IP:81/tera/ShopAuth?authKey=%s
tba_web_shop_url=http://YOUR VM IP:81/tera/ShopAuth?authKey=%s

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have clarified: I can access the websites. But I can not see or change my account, that is "online" and can play.

Reaction score
Rushing is not the point though. The point is that the host simply doesn't allow you to use your maximum bandwidth. Or would you also drive a Lambo at 50km/h on an open road with no speed limit simply because you are not in a hurry to get anywhere? No, you'd go much faster than that.
and in this case you are wrong, my life is much more important than go somewhere bit faster.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh thanks. It didn't work at first time until I switched it back from other languages.
One more question: is this client compatible with 64bit?

Yes, this is the 64 bit Dx11 client.

Back