TERA 31.04 VM

OKay... I have the server 31.04 running.
The client and launcher working, and have had 3 PC successfully connect and play up to Lumber town.
A few days ago I was commenting to someone how I missed this MMO, and now I'm playing it, local.

This is fantastic!


--------------------------

I had a question.... which makes no real difference, I was just curious.

------------------------------

The Shop.

I can open it, and I see items in it.

I just don't know How to buy anything, as the currency doesn't seem to be, in game funds.

I noticed the Promo code window.

Is there a Master Hack Promo code for this?

Dc
 
Upvote 0
OKay... I have the server 31.04 running.
The client and launcher working, and have had 3 PC successfully connect and play up to Lumber town.
A few days ago I was commenting to someone how I missed this MMO, and now I'm playing it, local.

This is fantastic!


--------------------------

I had a question.... which makes no real difference, I was just curious.

------------------------------

The Shop.

I can open it, and I see items in it.

I just don't know How to buy anything, as the currency doesn't seem to be, in game funds.

I noticed the Promo code window.

Is there a Master Hack Promo code for this?

Dc
Shop uses another currency. You can change the amount straight via db:
1772435599917 - TERA 31.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Or via tera api
1772435722309 - TERA 31.04 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Oh Wow!

That was actually a lot easier than I thought it was going to be...

Thanks!

Dc
 
Upvote 0
This VM thing is complex is there anyway someone can help me set it up. I am using Vmare got the servers up but i can't connect to the server. I have logged in but not into a server.
 
Upvote 0
Back