Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher

Reaction score
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory,
open 'C:\Users\admin\Desktop\tera-api-master\tera-client-packer-master\UsersadminDesktop era-api-masterpublicersion.ini'
This is your error.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will try moving the updater to a new location and see if it works.

I have moved it and renamed it to a shorter name and it still gives

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\patcher\APIpublicersion.ini'
at Object.openSync (node:fs:591:3)
at Object.writeFileSync (node:fs:2212:35)
at Version._write (C:\patcher\lib\version.js:63:6)
at Version.set (C:\patcher\lib\version.js:50:8)
at new Version (C:\patcher\lib\version.js:37:9)
at new App (C:\patcher\app.js:17:18)
at Object.<anonymous> (C:\patcher\app.js:197:14)
at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1105:14)
at Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1159:10)
at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:981:32) {
errno: -4058,
syscall: 'open',
code: 'ENOENT',
path: 'C:\\patcher\\APIpublic\x0Bersion.ini'
}
Press any key to continue . . .

It is not registering the \ in the directory.

Last edited:
Reaction score
C:\patcher\APIpublicersion.ini
Are you sure u have entered the right name?
It say's cersion.ini not version.ini and why do you have to rename the files?
You probably wanted to write C:\patcher\APIpublic\version.ini

I know, i know :)
My question was, how to edit the "BUFFS" of the Benefit(User ELITE VIP), right now there is nothing.

Anyone? :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
C:\patcher\APIpublicersion.ini
Are you sure u have entered the right name?
It say's cersion.ini not version.ini and why do you have to rename the files?
You probably wanted to write C:\patcher\APIpublic\version.ini

Anyone? :)

PremiumSlot --> For edit the Elite Bar
AccountTrait --> "abnormalityWhenEnter" set which buff will have your benefit id

Regarding the description, idk, check the eme benefit id 333 and search for the text from there in the DC

Reaction score
So here's a new Design for the launcher, feel free to use it however you want, the files contain the photoshop project of the launcher in format .PSD in case you would want to modify it.
0JuW3i - TERA API (node.js), Shop and Launcher with Client Patcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Mega:
Mediafire:
Sendspace:

How to install?
Just replace images in Tera-Api\public\launcher\images
hsdn if you want, you can update the first post with the extra design if someone wishses to use it. Up to you!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
So after updating TeraAPI by new ver from 9 jun 2022, but catch more errors, and in log me seen messages about:
"GET /public/patch/version.ini 404" on older ver, but all works, and now me catch error about "Server not accessible"
So me create empty version.ini - old API works, newest give error in launcher "274(0): ini error"

P.S. can't send private message to hsdn - his mail box is full

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
So after updating TeraAPI by new ver from 9 jun 2022, but catch more errors, and in log me seen messages about:
"GET /public/patch/version.ini 404" on older ver, but all works, and now me catch error about "Server not accessible"
So me create empty version.ini - old API works, newest give error in launcher "274(0): ini error"

I believe you installed the update incorrectly. You only need to replace the src directory.
Check for file launcher_info.ini in directory public/patch.

Reaction score
In TeraAPI from 09 jun 2022, when me edit launcher_info.ini and change localhost to server_IP, in client side me catch message "In current Time impossible login into server"(В настоящее время невозможно войти на сервер.)
So strange...

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to adjust character creation and in addition with the new char create, I want to adjust certain table in MSSMS. Any tips where in API I could add this functionality?

EDIT:

To be more clear, any tips how to add tera club benefits to new characters/accounts on creation?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to adjust character creation and in addition with the new char create, I want to adjust certain table in MSSMS. Any tips where in API I could add this functionality?

EDIT:

To be more clear, any tips how to add tera club benefits to new characters/accounts on creation?

Hello Mate, why not creating a trigger in MySql to do the insert in the proper table for the benefits when an account is created in the main account table?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score

EDIT:

At the moment this is not implemented in the TeraAPI.
This implementation is planned for the future, along with FCGI Gw API integration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hsdn i had a look on the 100.02 VM, then i made my 3 machines, DBs, WEB, Engine so thanks a lot for your work. Actually i'm having a look in the registration process. as i prefer to set password encrypted into the MYSQL Database while registering the accounts, is possible to include a "Mail Verification" process, and a "Reset Password" avoiding completely to make a website programming code for those 2 things?

Thanks in advance!

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Tera API has been updated

Changes:
  • Added the initial benefits that will be assigned to the user on registration.
  • Added a separate config file for configuring premium items and benefits.
  • Added integration with FCGI Gateway and Box System.
  • Minor code fixes (sql transactions, code optimization).
Installation:
  1. and replace all files of the src and config directories.
  2. Setup Box and FCGI Gateway from this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-92-100-steer-server-1206086/
  3. If needed, customize premium items in the file config\chronoScroll.js.
  4. Add new config parameters to your .env (change benefits if needed):
    Code:
    # Enable a use of the FCGI Gateway Web Server to send requests when performing
    # certain actions, such as: instant benefit activation, sending premium items, etc.
    API_PORTAL_FCGI_GW_WEBAPI_ENABLE=true

# URL address to connect to the FCGI Gateway Web Server
    API_PORTAL_FCGI_GW_WEBAPI_URL="http://127.0.0.1:8020"

# Set the initial benefits that will be assigned to the user on registration.
    # The value indicates the number of days the benefit is valid.
    # Set 0 as value or remove/comment parameter to disable the benefit.
    API_PORTAL_INITIAL_BENEFIT_ID_533_DAYS=30 # RU VIP
    API_PORTAL_INITIAL_BENEFIT_ID_534_DAYS=3600 # RU Founder
    API_PORTAL_INITIAL_BENEFIT_ID_1000_DAYS=3600 # PC Cafe
  5. If you don't want to use FCGI integration, set value of API_PORTAL_FCGI_GW_WEBAPI_ENABLE parameter to false.
  6. Restart tera-api.

Last edited:
Back